The truth

mature chapter

angelinas pov

i was sitting in the living room, whilst silence came over us with an uncomfortable feeling convey in the air.

"so i guess you want to know what happened" i said whilst scratching the back of my neck hoping to calm down my nerves. dante looked me in the eyes and nodded wanting for me to continue.

"ok well i guess i should start from when i went to oxford." i took a deep breath before continuing.

" as soon as i moved to oxford i had a fun time for the first two months by getting use to the accents and the college life. but after a month or two i went to a party and nearly..." i start panicking as my breath increased.

after a few minutes of calming down i continued, " i nearly got raped but i was able to push them off before they could do anything. i decided it was best for me to get some training in, so i started fighting in a gym and practising self- defense. that's where i met James, he helped me into some street fighting and racing and soon i turned into an assassin taking some missions from around England. i became one of the best assassins in England." it felt nice finally letting someone know about my time in England.

" so that brings me to earlier..... well i had my weapons under mind and dante's bed and grabbed my weapons and a gun for ameila so she would be able to defend her self even though she probably wouldn't need it." i chuckled

"i took down about 30 men whilst your men took down 10 and then you stormed in and this is where we are." i said whilst my leg was bouncing up and down as my nerves we blasting through me. i didn't want dante to look at me differently for nearly being raped.

i looked into everyone's eyes and there we just astonished with what i said until dante came up to me and hugged me i was surprised at his actions.

Danté's pov

i was furious, some had the courage to even try to rape mio amore. i had anger running through me but also proud. i knew she could take care of herself and that she knos that im a don, so i am happy my donna would be protected but that is now my job.

" can i ask you something" i asked her after releasing her from the hug a little bit whilst looking into those deep brown eyes. when she nodded for me to continue i asked her.

" what's your underground name?" i looked at her whilst my eyes held love and curiosity.

she chuckled nervously " ever heard of rose..." i stood there for the fourth time tonight in shock. "you're rose" i asked her.

she nodded and i was shocked i have been looking for the top assassin in the underground and they were called rose, i never new that person was right under my nose.

- couple hours later-

i was on the couch in my room with angelina cuddled up watching a m0ive, couldn't say i ever expected me to do this. contemplating to ask angelina to join the mafia, i needed her skills she was built to be an assassin.

"hey love" i asked her. as she looked into my eyes

"yes" she said to me.

" i need to ask you a question?" i looked down into her deep beautiful brown eyes.

" would you possibly want to join my mafia?" i asked her with a nervous tone in my voice.

she looked at me shocked wondering why would i want her in my mafia. she literally asked me "are you sure" like fucking hell i am sure, she is literally the love of my life.

" of course i am sure i wouldn't want anyone else beside me ruling the mafia." her response mad be buzz with adrenaline.

" of course i would, your not getting away from me that quickly." i chuckled at her comment.

-------------------- 🖤🖤🖤🖤

we just layed there whilst the film played in the background as i grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into my lips as i felt the electricity to pulse through our kiss. she moaned in ecstasy as i slipped my tongue into her mouth as i fought over dominance as she submitted quickly. i had to pull away quickly before we fucked in the living room.

i began to pull away but she pulled me back in and pressed her lips towards mine.

angelinas pov

as soon as he pressed his lips to mine i felt a rush fall over me, this was gonna happen.

he began to pull away but i pulled him closer as he put his hands under my ass picking me up as i jumped into his arms as he lead my up the straight into our room, he lowered me down on our bed without letting go of our kiss it held so much power and dominance.

my chest began to rise as dante began to trail his kisses from my lips to my neck leaving love bites all over my neck until he hit my soft spot that sent a wave of ecstasy through my body.

before i knew it i had my top of as he was unclipping my bra, i heard him mutter "beautiful" before taking my breast into his mouth as he pinched my other one. sending waves of adrenaline that kept building up.

he yanked my pants down leaving me just in my thong be fore he ripped it, send his fingers down between my thighs.

" already wet for me mio amore" he whispered into my ear, i breathed in as his Italian words filled me up with butterflies.

he entered two fingers as he began to pump in and out of me quickly as i felt a not began to from in my stomach my walls tightened around his fingers i began to moan out his name louder and louder as he pulled his fingers out leaving me confused.

he chuckled as he whispered "your going to have to wait", i began to feel nerves flood through me as he took of his clothes leaving him only in his boxers. he saw my state and climbed on top of me.

" are you sure you want this?" he asked me. with him i wanted this, i knew i wanted this with him. i nodded.

"i want verbal answers bambina" he said firmly.

" yes i .. i want this with you." i managed to get out, as he pulled down his boxers leaving me astonished how the fuck is that going to fit?

" at anytime it hurts to badly let me know okay?" he said. which lead me to nod again.

he entered me and pain rushed through my body as it soon turned into pleasure, he looked at me asking to move which i gave a nod as he pulled out and entered with force, he whispered "so fucking tight." as i felt pressure build up as i called out his name "danté... don't stop."

" don't worry i wasn't going to princess" he said as he kept pushing in and out of me as he pushed in further hitting all the right spots as i heard him grunt which just made my walls clench around his throbbing dick,

he came up tp my ear and nibbled on it and said " cum with me" as release came over me as i felt him release at the same time with him pulling out and collapsing on top of me.

------------------------------🖤🖤🖤🖤

he got out of bed and lifted me up, " we are you taking me" i asked him as he put me down on the counter in the bathroom.

" we are taking a bath" he smirked at me as he put bubbles in the bath. and picked me up and placed me in before getting in behind me. he began to sooth the shampoo into my hair as i learned against him. he finished cleaning me up, i was glad we had a bath as it helped with my soreness, i got into one of his shirts as we climbed into our bed.

and we fell into utter darkness as sleep overcame us draining all of our energy out.

--------------------1371 words------------------------

authors note ❤️

i hope you enjoyed this chapter

a bit longer than normal.