Hospital

Dantés POV
As soon as she collapsed into my arms i turned around and look where the wound came from, and all i saw was red once i saw the blade in the snakes hand.
However i got one of my men to take him to the cells as i needed to focus on my amore, she opened her eyes once more whispering 'i love you' before going fully unconscious, i ran towards my car with Angelina in my arms and sped down the streets not caring about the speed limit as long as i got to warehouse.

- at the warehouse-
"Doctor, i need the doctor" i screamed at the top of my lungs. A bed came strolling doesn't he hall with the doctor as i placed her on the bed holding her hand as they where rolling her down the hallway. Until we reached the double doors where i got held back by Enzo saying i cant go in. I turned around punched the wall leaving my hands red and bloody.

As I turned around looking at Amelia standing there with tears in her eyes, that's when we sat down in the waiting area as Enzo had Amelia in his arms as i held my head in my hands. I couldn't live without my love, i need her to be by my side.

I called her father letting I'm know what happened  and gave him the address towards the ware house.

- a couple hours later-
A doctor came out of the doors towards the group as i stood up as she came closer, "the knife wound had missed any major organs but did leave some scar tissue also she did have a great deal of blood loss and will need a transfusion apart from that she is ok" i let of a shaker breath i didn't even know i was holding.

But suddenly a nurse came rushing towards the doctor and whispering in her ear before I could ask to see her, the doctors eyes widened before she turned to us and asked 'any chance anyone is blood type 0' she asked turning to us as my head shot up as i said 'me i am that blood group'.

there is no way i am going to let my amore die when i can save her, as if i am going to wake her up even if i have to strangle her awake.

waiting for results are the most nervous thing ever, it took hours till i got some indication she was awake.

- a few hours later -

The doctor walked in and asked. 'Family of miss angelina'. All our heads looked up at him waiting for him to continue hoping that my amore is safe. 'So it lookes lie we able to stop the bleeding however we have had to but her in an induced coma because of the reaction and time of blood lose she had in surgery, you may see her now in room 214.'

We all breathed knowing she would be ok, i let everyone go in before me so i could have some time alone with her.

(Suprise)

Antonio POV

How could i let my baby girl suffer, i saw her laying on that bed with tubes sticking out of her body wishing i could see her beautiful eyes just another time and take her home with me.

I sat down in the chair next to her bed, taking in my daughter and started speaking to her.

' my love i am so sorry i wasn't there for you in England i was too busy looking after my company in Italy, I should have been there for you instead of being locked in my office, who knows what i could have done to protect you. I love you so much princess you will alway be my little baby girl. I know its been hard without your mother but i am here know and i am not letting you go this time i should have been more focused on you i am sorry princes'. I cried

I talk her palm into my mine and just sit there hoping she would wake up in my hold and everything will be ok.

Lorenzo POV

I walked into room 214 after my father walked out with a tear stained face, which shocked em as i have never seen him cry before but it is his daughter. I stat down looking like at her i just sat there holding her hand telling her over and over again that everything will be ok and she is strong and she will get out of this healthy and strong like she always has.

'My dear sister who knows what we could of done if we knew what your life was like i would have protected you i am so sorry i wasn't there to protect you, even you big brother couldn't help you. I am so sorry my fiore (flower)'.

I got up and let Danté in the room to talked to her.

Danté POV

I walked in to see my amore wrapped in wires all over her body but seeing her heart beat give the reassurance that her heart is still beating and she is going to be ok.i sat in the chair looking at her before i started talking.

' hello amore i am hoping you can her me, at least your out of the death zone' i joked ' anyway that snake guy has been taking care of in the cells until i ça sort him out but i am not planning to leave you side. Amore i want you to wake up so we cant talk about our future because i want to grow old with you i want to have kids and i want to have a future with you our own little family, i love you so much amore i wish i could give you everything and more.' I finished up speaking as i healed her hand as i laid back just watching her as i felt the squeeze of my hand and i looked up to see her big doey brown eyes looking at me as she smiled sending all my worries away.

'I love you to danté.' She whispered said to me as her voice was very sore from the coma, i sat up and gave her some water before going to get the doctor.

Authors note❤️
Sorry for not updating i have been having writers block recently.
Let me know what you think.