my amore

danté pov

I just got home as i was out all day training some of my men, i went to find my amore . so I ended up in the library as i was leaning against the doorway as she was cuddled up on the couch engrossed into her book.

she looked up towards me and jumped into my arms as I swinged her around in my arms. that's when I noticed a small smile come onto my face. no matter what happened I knew as long as I had here in my arms nothing could go wrong.

I took her towards our room as i set here on our bed before heading into the shower before getting changed into sweatpants before looking in my room and seeing my bambina curled up on our bed passed out I went up behind her and snuggled up putting my face into her neck.

I heard her light snores as I began to fall asleep as I whispered to her.

"good night baby girl".

........

i began to wake up as i felt Angelina move underneath me, she finally got away from me and ran to the bathroom. quicker than i was intending i sat up and looked around and saw a bit of blood on the bedsheets and then it clicked to what was happening.

i grabbed the sheets as i heard the shower turn on. i put the sheets in the washing and grabbed my keys and headed to the store.

-meanwhile Danté went to the store.-

Angelina was pacing back and forth in her room after getting changed into some sweats. when she got out of the shower she noticed that Danté was gone she was panicking after she ran out as the bed sheets were changed and she knew she would have leaked. she checked the whole house for Danté but he was no where to be scene.

she decided to go back to sleep and waited for danté to come back home.

- at the store -

i had the plan of getting tones of things to spoil her but what do i even get her. in the end after looking round the sotre i decided to call ameila as she is angelinas best firend.

Amélia: hello?

danté: hi i need your help so im guessing ameila started her period this morning i need supplies what the fuck do i get here.

Amélia: ok listen to me straight, u need to get her chocolates, blankets, candles, heat pad and then set up a movie in the movie room at home with tones of snacks.

danté: thank you so much amelia.

i went around the store and grabbed everything amelia told me to buy and then drove the mansion whilst grabbing all of the bags of shopping and dashed to the movie room to set up everything. and to say i think i did a good job i checked the time it was around 11 am she should be ready by now.

 and to say i think i did a good job i checked the time it was around 11 am she should be ready by now

( this is what i imagined it a bit like this)

i went upstairs and went into ym room to see a passed out angelina so i gently woke her up, as she looked at me with wide eyes and started to throw random questions at me.

where have you been? is it because....? are you mad at me?

i finally got her calm and told her to follow me without answering any of her questions. i took her towards the movie room till we reached the door i put my hands over her eyes.

and when she finally opened them as we stepped in .....

Angelina's pov

as soon as i opened my eyes my heart melted for him, he set everything up for me it was full of blankets, chocolates, candles. i don't think i can fall any more for this man i am already over the cliff and beyond.

"i cant believe you did this for me baby" i said to him whilst looking up at him.

" i would do anything for you what don't you understand." he said looking down and pecking my forehead.

we snuggled into the blankets and spent the whole day in each others arms whilst having a a movie marathon we ended up ordering mc donalds for dinner and after Énzo and Amélia ended up joining us for the evening.

me and danté decided to go up stairs about 1 am and we snuggled until we were able to fall asleep in each others arms

all i will ever need is danté in my life i don't think there is anyone else i could want more to make me happy.

(this is how i imaged them falling asleep.)

authors note ❤️

i hope u like it

let me know if u have any questions

also sorry about the amount of switching roles