street fight

angelina's pov

the sun glimmered through the blinds, as i layed on dantes chest tracing his tattoos up his arm, as we just stayed there i had thoughts beaming in my mind.

what will happen in the morning?

did i do ok?

i was fazed out of my thoughts by a very raspy voice. "buon giorno amore." that Italian voice sends sparks down my spine.

i didnt look back up at him just continued to trail his arms. until dante took my chin so i was staring right in to his eyes.

"che succede amore?" ( whats up amore?) he asked me whilst looking into my deep brown eyes that showed how embaressed and nervouse i am.
nothing just a little... er embarrassed about last night." i chuckled as my cheeks began to go rosy red
" trust me love you have nothing to worry about." dante said to me as i went back into his chest as we talked until the afternoon befoew dante had to leave to get some mafia business done.

- a few hours later-

me and Amélia decided to blow off some steam and hit the gym, i had james set up some fighting in italy so i wa sbale to get some training in before sunday

me and amelia were planing to sneal out but since he knows about my underground world might as well just life it.

I was training as hard as ever this fight depended my title as number one i could not force to lose, i havent been training ever since i got here about two months ago.

- 2 hours later-
I was hot a sweaty just finished my workout with my body aching all over, I left Amélia and walked upstairs towards the bedroom to run a bath because my legs are killing me.

I walked in to the bathroom and ran a bath adding lots of soothing products and jumped in.

I started to relax until I felt someone slip in behind me, I turned around and looked up towards danté and smiled as layed back onto his chest.
He began to kiss down my neck leaving hot kiss to my collarbone. I started to take in heavy deep breathes as he began to wash my body

'Relax baby girl if you are going to be ready for the fight tonight?' That soon woke me up as o turned around and looked at him.

'How do know about that?' He began to smirk whilst going back to attack my neck.

'Because kiss i kiss run kiss the kiss underground?' Ok I wasn't expecting that as he said it between kisses.
We funded the rest of the bath before we stepped out and got changed, at least I didn't have to sneak out tonight was all I was thinking.
I began to walk to the white lambo aventador with the keys in my hand getting ready speed away into the night.

Danté got into the Lamborghinis passenger seat as began to drive of speeding throughout the streets building up my adrenaline for this fight

To say i was nervous would be an under statement, this fight would depend my title  as rose if i flopped this one fight, my title will be taken away.

"Amore  please calm down i am sure you're going to be fine" he said to me as i pulled into the underground whilst
Reving engine, well Danté's car.

Me, Danté and Amélia plus Enzo walked into the underground and up to the bar, i was looking around whilst someone else ordered drinks for the others whilst i was drinking water till the announcer started of the pre fights.

- after a couple of fights-

It was finally my time  to fight, ooo I'm excited now I said inside my head.

The challenger please enter the ring, in enters the snake he is the 1st in the world and i am only first in Britain if i beat him i become top of the world.

Go beat them bambino  Dante whispered into my ear making shivers flow down my spine.

Please welcome rose to the ring, the announcer says as i step inside.

Snake was at least 6'1 whilst i am only 5'7 and he did have a lot of muscles , we touch fists as the announcer tells us to start, i know i have to be fast to be able to beat him. He starts to throw some punches whilst i blocked and ducked most of them.
I began to throw some punches towards his jaw which i manage to land one powerful one, which angers him as he begins to throw some forceful punches and kicks as he got my ribs damaging them, i new at this point one of ribs would be broken.
I began to get more angry as i punch some more, then once he was tired i round kicked him in the head leaving him to collapse towards the floor.

I did it, i did it is all that kept going through my mind.

I felt someone lift my arm up indicating that i have beaten him in the fight and i am now the top of the world as i felt pressure in the right side fo my hip, as i looked down i saw blood spill out of my side as i saw Dante running towards me in the ring as i fell collapsing into oblivion.

Authors note ❤️
thank you so much for 300 reads

I have had a hard time thinking what to right next and hopefully i should update in a week or two.
Sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger.

———————————————- 941 words —————————————