movie night

angelina's pov

life has been going great.

me and Dante have been good we have gotten extremely close lately he has been taking time of work to spent time with me.

i just finished my online college course and finally completed all of my essays and sent them in to get my finally grade. i know had time to figured out what my plans were next i either continue my writing career or go ahead with my under ground street fighting.

i am going to spent a few days with my dad and brother whilst Dante is going on a business meeting. i cant go since he is going to busy and it would be pointless .

i walked into my family home and smiled as i saw my family on the sofa as i dropped my bag and walked towards them.

'hello guys.' i said as they turned away from the tv i laughed and sat next to dad.

he cuddled next to me and we just sat in peace it felt nice to be in my fathers arms for a little while after being in England for so long.

after awhile we decided on a movie night to catch up on time, we put on a family favourite 'fast and furious'.

i guess this is what got me into racing in the first place, and i always loved the adrenaline and rush from the movies so i decided to try and race for myself and fell in love.

once the movies have finished i decided to go upstairs into my room and go to bed since it was already 3 am. as i got ready for bed and was brushing my teeth i got a facetime call from Dante.

warning

'hey amour' his sexy rough voice spoke to me.

i spat my toothpaste out and spoke ' hey love what's the random call for' as i leaned against the counter.

'i just needed a break from work and i thought you could help me relieve some stress.' he said whilst looking me dead in the eyes.

'what would you like me to do my love' i asked whilst smiling at him.

' first by stripping that would be a start' he joked.

i got out of my clothes slowly and made the clothes drop to the floor as his eyes roomed all over my body.

'now moved over towards the bed bambina'. he said demanding me.

i walked over towards my bed and climbed whilst still in my underwear and tilted the phone so he could see me fully.

'oh baby i wish i could be there right now and devour you.' as he unzipped his pants and took his dick out.

'now i want you to play with yourself whilst i watch and you better not come until i say so princess.' he said wickedly as he knew he had control over me.

i slid my hand down my panties and started to rub my self, as my moans started to get louder i slid my fingers into me and started to fuck myself, i looked over at Dante and saw him get him self whilst looking at me as i started to beg at him for my release whilst he just told me to wait.

'dante...... please ... i cant last any longer' i begged at him.

'ok princess you can come' he said whilst a little shake in his voice.

i finally let go as i moaned loudly hoping i didn't wake anyone as i heard a grunt from the phone. and i caught up with my breath i got my phone and crawled under the covers over me and spoke to Dante as i fell asleep hearing his voice be i blacked out into dreamland.

'good night amore, i will be back mid tomorrow and will be going straight to your dads house. he whispered to me

-over-

i woke up to the bright sun peaking into my room as i walked over to the window looking at the garden as the green meadow spread across the garden with the lake in the distance as ripples ran through the water.

i peered away from the view and decided to go to the library and read since it was 11 am and i still had while before Dante came home.

i walked into the library and picked 'a court of thorns and roses' by sarah.j.maas i started reading for a while.

a couple our passed and i finished the second book in the series and looked up and seen my man leaning against the library doorway as i felt blush crawl up my skin thinking about the book. and smiled and my boyfriend as he made his way over towards me.

- 800 words -

authors note

thank you for reading