The end

Pov: dantè
If you asked me that day at the airport I would have found the love of my life. I would have told you to fuck off, but you never know how the future is going to turn out. Standing on this balcony looking out into the distance is my favourite part of the morning. I am able to look back on what has happened in the past couple of years and how lucky I am. I have my stunning girlfriend who is withholding my baby girl or boy. We decided to find out when she gives birth on the gender as we aren't that bothered on having a baby shower.

I knew right here and then that I want to make her my wife so I made ènzo set up this epic proposal on the beach. I even made the excuse this we to be able to get out of the house with Amèlia to grab a ring for Angelina. As out of everyone she would know what she would want and that she did. I can imagine our wedding, with Angelina like an angel perfectly in white whilst I'm
In a full black tuxedo waiting for her to walk towards me. I know she will want to wait till after the birth before we get married but she deserves to know she means more to me than the girlfriend title.

I have everything set up and ready for her just time to make an excuse to get her out of the house and onto the beach. I walk back into the room to go and wake my beautiful soon to be fiancé up and get her onto the beach.
' come on baby let's get up and have a lovely beach day darling' I said waking her up gently.
' give me 10 minutes and I'll be down' Angelina said.

- 1 hr later -

We are walking down to the beach and I'm starting to sweat feeling nervous and the sun ain't a good mix. We come into the clearing of where the proposal is set up. But Angelina hasn't noticed yet as she's looking towards the sea so I head over there without her noticing.

Pov: Angelina
Im so enchanted by how blue the sea is I don't see danté slip away from me . I start to look to find him and see this magical proposal set up with (MARRY ME) in the middle.
I'm too shocked to speak especially with all the pregnancy hormones. I walk over to meet him and where he is standing and he bends down on one knee and begins to read me his lovely speech which causes me to breakdown in tears. Once he's done I hug him causing us to fall on him and shout yes a million times.

I think how I have been so lucky to meet the love of my life and if that airport collision never happens I wouldn't know where I would be right now.
All Ik is Im in the perfect place in my soon to be husbands arms .
The end

Dantès speech
Hello my love
I wanted to do something extra special for you. Since you have been in my life you have changed it for the better. Always being their when I needed you and also supported me throughout everything. I wish to treat you like my queen for as-long as we both life mio amorè. I'm going to be there for you and our little child on the way and hope to be an amazing husband and father for you and the baby. I wish I could have met you sooner so that I could have spent more time with you. I promise to always be there for you and always always love you no matter what my love.
So will you please do me the honnir of taking this ring and becoming my wife.

-Author-
Thank you everyone for the support with my first book and being through this story with me sorry I cut it short but I thought this was a sweet way to end it.