The Alarm

Angelina's POV
I woke up by the sunlight peeking through the curtains in an unfamiliar bed with a massive headache. I looked to the side of the bed were I saw water and pills and guessing that it was left for my headache so I took them and realised what happened last night.

I decided to get up and look at the clock realising it was already 10am, I saw some clothes layed out for me it was some leggings and a crop top.

I quickly got changed and headed downstairs hoping that Amélia was awake and ready to go. I walked down wanna saw her drinking some water, so I walked up to her and whispered '' thanks for ditching me''
She whispered back ''sorry''.
As soon as danté and enzo walked in we stopped talking, so I decided to speak up.

'' we should be going'' I grabbed Amélia arm getting ready to leave for the door. But then danté stoped us from leaving and said '' at least stay for breakfast before you leave'' I looked at Amélia to see what she would say but before I could say no Shaw agreed and pulled me back to the breakfast bar.

We started to eat but a sudden alarm started going off it was quite irritating,  I turned my eyes straight towards danté, who gave me the same look back.

He told enzo to take us for be safe room, I didn't have a clue what was going on, me and amélia we're just staring at each other  wondering what was going to happen next.

We couldn't hear what was going on, we were just sitting there petrified in silence as time ticked on, it's been 30 minutes and we haven't heard anything until danté opened up the safe room and started talking but I wasn't paying attention.

'' can you repeat that'' I said
'' i Said you are going to have to stay for awhile'' he repeated
I shouted '' what you have to be fucking kidding me''
We started to argue back and fourth until I felt a sharp prick on the side of my neck and I began to go dizzy until black completely took over.

I woke up to rain bouncing on the rough of the house. I realised I was in same guest room that I woke up in days ago, I never took a good intake on how nice the room was.

It had a big view that looked onto a big field looks like we far away from society. I guess we were three floors up as I could see quite far and I knew I wasn't able to jump, It had a very modern bed bed with black walls and white bedding.
It contrasted with the lights, there was also a clutch that was near a door that led towards a bathroom this room looked better than mine, it had a black marble tile on the walls with a big tall mirror near the sink. It also had a black bathtub that was in the middle of the bathroom and a walk- in shower to the side.

 It also had a black bathtub that was in the middle of the bathroom and a walk- in shower to the side

To be honest I really didn't want to leave but my dad will be worried out of his mind

I decided to look for my phone but I officially couldn't it, all I was doing was trying to see what day it was. But I had no look, I saw clock on the wall and realised it was 10am so it must have Been at least 24 hours since I was meant to leave.

I started to bang on the door until my hand was red and moved away rubbing it, it opened up to show danté with his brown hair styled and in one of his business suits.

I turned around to him and demanded him to hand my phone back but he denied, so I attempted to throw my first at him but I was tired out from banging the door so he grabbed my hand as it came close to his face.

I said '' I need to call my dad and let him know I'm ok'' he looked at me and replied '' I already sorted it he thinks your back in England studying for your last year but you will do it online from here'' I stood the in shock and asked '' how long do u expect me to stay'' he replied saying until it's safe.
What does that even mean!

I was planning on staying a year anyway and in this house it couldn't be so bad, maybe I will be staying a couple weeks at max.

Danté's POV
She haven't woken up yet, I don't. Know why I cared so much, but I returned back to my office. As soon as I walked in I got a call from one of my closet business partners in Italy, he basically went over everything saying his daughter has gone missing until he said her name.

It clicked that she was his daughter, however before I could respond he quickly put out " what ever happens she can't find out I'm involved with the mafia"
I replied to him " I have her with mr but she can't go home yet because it is dangerous as I just had an attack and they may know who she is know and she could be put at risk, and plus it's more protected at the mansion" he sighed listening to what I have said and agreed.

I told her father that she would be back at England but in fact she would be staying here with me, I had no though process on why I did this I never let a girl stay at the mansion, but I am actually responding to this girl in a way I have never before, even though she is annoying as hell.

I heard banging on a door, my utter guess is that she is finally awake, I walked to the guest room and opened the door and saw her turned around with her red hand from banging on the door.

She soon enough spun around and her hands we're shaking and I could tell she had some sort of anxiety attack, but out of know where she went to punch me but I caught her hand which made me irritated, no on has attempted to punch me before.

She started demanding to speak to her father but I told her about the situation leaving out the attack and mafia hoping she would calm down a little.

I fucking had enough of her questions so I stormed out and went to my office and distracted my self from her with paperwork. I am not able to love anyone I lost my mother and father because of what I am why would I deserve her.

Authors note ❤️
Thanks for reading this chapter let me know what you you think will happen next.