The shot wound

Danté's POV

I checked the time it was about 7pm, so I left my home office and went downstairs to get some food before finishing my paperwork for the night.

When I walked into the kitchen Amélia was sitting there with her head in her hands whilst enzo was trying to calm her down.

I asked them "what's up" they both looked up at me not wanting to answer.

They bowed there heads again, "spill" as I raised my voice slightly.

Amélia turned around to face me and simple said that Angelina hasn't been eating for the past two days, soon enough I stormed upstairs and knocked on Angelina door.

"Come on let's go need to eat " I said in an angry tone. She refused so I went to my office and got my keys from my top draw and went back to her door and opened it up. And I saw her sitting there.

" you need to come and eat" I said to her

As she nodded with our saying a word and came down stairs and walked into the kitchen as we all watched her whilst she finished her food.

She started to walk of up stairs as Amélia said something before she went upstairs I wasn't able to mange to her what she said so I turned towards enzo and started talking.

When she was gone I turned to Amélia and asked her " what's wrong with her" feeling conserved when I saw her hesitating to tell me or not but in the end she did as she told me that it was this week that her mother died 13 years ago.

I felt a bit of guilt towards her I couldn't imagine losing my mother at this age. Yea I did lose her about three years ago but I was old enough to understand what was going on.

I decided to walk upstairs and try to focus my attention on my mission tomorrow that I got told about warily as I need to go sort the people who like to steal my shipments.

........

It was now dawn and I was getting ready for the mission whilst picking up my Ak-47 and a knife in one of my side pockets.

As I walked past Angelina door I decided to slip a note under her door just to let her know I will be back in a little bit and left onwards the car.

I was on mission as I told everyone to get into position as we were set to go into a ward house we're we tracked our shipments.

I gave my signal to go into the base, as I have done this mission multiple times as I have enemies everywhere but something was different this time I had this feeling that I just couldn't shake.

Could it because if Angelina.

I was distracted for this first time in my life, I soon looked up and gunshots surrounded me.

I manger to duck but in of them got my arm but I pushed it aside as the adrenaline got the best of me as I start to shoot back. I wasn't giving up until they were all dead.

As soon as I shot the last one I collapsed as I felt the feeling of a cold liquid drip from my abdomen as I fell into darkness.

I woke up and shot up out of my bed as I looked around and my eyes locked into Angelina's she was sitting in a chair in my room a bit away from my bed as she was in a hoodie and leggings and a messie bun.

" are you ok" she asked me as I snapped out of my gaze as I looked at her face and said " why wouldn't be" as I tried to get up but growled as I felt a shooting pain in my abdomen.

She rushed to me ad ushered me to lay back down, I asked her what happened as she explained I started to remember, she stayed with me for a little while but she stood up and lit to leaver when I asked her.

" can you stay with me just for tonight." She contemplated it in her head then nodded and slid into bed next to me. I soon but my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me and fell into a deep slumber.

.........

I woke up in a bit of pain and looked down to see Angelina cuddling into my chest, I looked over to my clock it was about 7 am.

So I just decided to lay there as she slept in my arms with no worries. I soon felt her heart beat and breathing starting to pick up.

As I looked down to her about to shake her awake as she woke up screaming. And I just pulled her into a hug.

I looked down and said " I know you might not wan to talk about it know but I am always her if you need to talk" whilst picking her chin up to look straight into my eyes as i looked towards her lips as she looked at mine and leant in and pressed my lips towards her sweet lips.

Maybe I do like her.

Authors note ❤️
Thank you for reading my book with 40 views.
I won't be posting as much as I have i am trying to post once a week as it it is hard to come up with things to Wright and I have a lot of assignments to catch up on so.

Until next time