the library

i had to use google transldate for senteces so please comment what the correct sentence and i will edit it thank you and enjoy ❤️

Angelina's pov

its been 3 days 3 fucking days.

he hasn't spoken to me in 3 days whenever we where in the same room he made an excuse to turn away and walk out.

I really think he regrets kissing me maybe it was the drugs he was on.

I walk into Amélia's room, to see if i was able to talk to her. as soon as i opened the door i saw Amélia and Enzo and quickly shut it back over and walked away trust me did not want to re imagine what I had just seen.

i walk into the library to go find a book to read since there is nothing else left to do, so i was looking around for something that would be interesting to read until i heard a voice.

"the one on the left of you hand is a good choice." i turned around and seen  a tall male in a white tight fitted shirt that showed of his muscles and his hand tattoo.  he was also wearing a suit styled pants, he looked like a business man and when i looked up i saw those brown hazel eyes.

"you're talking to me again" i questioned him as he walks up to me and traps me back to back to the bookself.

" about that." he smirked and i looked away back at the book self, " ok i admit it i am sorry but i had to stay away you dont understand my life style." i looked at him as my curiosity bubbled inside of me.

" what do you mean, why wont you tell me." i slightly snapped at him. he walked up to me and holds my hands, and looked at me in the eyes before he spoke

" look there are things i cant tell you this point of time but i promise you at some point i will tell you". i looked at him his eyes were full of honesty, i nodded at him. and excepted what he was saying.

before he let go of my hands with out even wasting another seconi ask " do you regret the kiss" hoping he doesn't as i look away not wanting to get reject by someone looking straight into my eyes. whilst the room became silent

he lets go and picks my chin up so i look straight in his  big hazel eyes, until he spoke breaking the long awaited silence "what makes you think that." he said with a smirk.

"you stop speaking to me for three days and even coming in contact with ever since i left your room when you were injured." i paused for a minute before i continued " i thought that it was the kiss that wanted you to stay away from me." i looked away from his grasp and tried to leave.

he spins me around, puts his hands on my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss, this was definitely different compared to three days ago it was full off passion. he was exploring my mouth as i was exploring him we were fighting over dominance and i end up submitting to his kisses. as he let go, for me to be able to catch my breath, he kissed  my neck until he found my sweet spot making me moan. looking back up as his eyes was full of lust as he lent down back to my lips leading me into a second kiss this lust sensation i felt for him was more than friends. i think i actually like him, as he let go for us both to breath.

" is that enough to stop you worrying" he smirked as he pulled me towards his chest as i was not able to speak.

i grabbed a book and we walked over to the couch that was in the library and both just sat there in the silence enjoying each others hold. it felt nice just knowing that he was there. i decided to speak because i don't think we have had a general conversation.

" you know i walked in on Amélia and enzo" i said smiling. he looks down at me from his book, " i knew that something was going on with them" he said.