Break away

Angelina's pov
It has been a few weeks know and my brother was able to recover fully which put ease to my mind whilst in the craziness of everything else stating up. For example going abroad as danté decided to surprise me and get away from all of the stress lately.

So far we have been to about three countries and our last stop is England before we land back in Italy. We decided not to go back to Oxford but stay in a five star hotel in London. I loved the city life I kinda of missed it a little when being far away.

But it has been nice to relax and just take a moment with just me and danté

But it has been nice to relax and just take a moment with just me and danté. We where able to do loads of tourist attractions and spas but right now we have been shopping for the last two hours and I think danté is getting a bit tired but this bitch has money to spend.

I also can't wait to feel up to get back in the ring after everything that happens last time I have been a hit causes of getting back in and fighting against people however I don't want to lose my title or position In the ring.

Our final stop is Harrods before we fall back into the hotel for the evening 😏.

"Danté I swear this is the last shop before we go back please" I said looking at danté pleadingly.
"Fine bambino" danté said to me smirking as he looked down whilst I pulled him into a hug and dragged him inside.

I decided to wander off from danté whilst he decided to look for other things I looked at tones of things slowing my eyes to wander whilst my gaze found these beautiful shoes and dresses for me and Amélia.

I didn't even look at the price and bought them hoping to suprise her once I arrived back in Italy whilst she has the house to herself with Énzo.

I was able to meet back up with danté and we left back to the hotel to put our heads down before we got into the jet first thing in the morning. Trust me it was a struggle just to fall asleep with danté buying the most expensive room in the hotel giving us our own little penthouse on the top floor looking over central London. But I knew I couldn't try anything as we needed to be settled for the morning.

We bordered the jet in the morning as it was only a couple hours flight from london allowing us to land and to think back we where both on a flight when we met. And now look where we are holding hands whilst on a private jet.
We touched down in london and i was able to check in on my brother and allow my reality to set back in with my family and troubles that followed once we stepped out of that plane as I knew Danté was gonna be filled with mafia work whilst I was finishing my degree from my university in England online.
I began to start up my boxing again at the mean time I was just practicing in the gym to get everything back into shape and for my own benefit. But it was worth it feeling the box hit the punch in bag brought relief in it self and let myself go of everything that happened lately.
I was able to end the day with catching up with Amélia and just have one of our causal move nights in the massive movie theatre we have in the house and chill and talk about what happens whilst I was away for the short period and show her the outfits I retrieved from london along with the lingerie to show off at some point but we will have to see when the times right for that.

The movies played after movie after movie until we both started to dose of as I felt hands go around my waist to pick me up bridal style and taking me upstairs as I just let my head rest into the person neck falling back asleep as they whispered

" goodnight mio amore".

Authors note ❤️
Sorry for the long delay