Chapter 1: *Redone*

(Author's note: I'm currently writing a book about a gg kpop survival show, so if you wanna check that out you should tots do it after you finished reading this book)

Third person:

"Mummy, how did you and daddy meet?" The oldest child asked. "How we met? Come sit next to me I'll tell you the whole story." The mum said. The two kids took a seat next to her. "Well it started like this..."

Krystal's Pov:

"So why are we in South Korea,again?"I asked. "You're doing an interview." Mine and Yuri's manager said. Me and Yuri looked at each other confused,"Normally when someone asked us for an interview in Korea you say no. We're not just doing an interview right?" Yuri asked. "Why are you guys so sharp with everything."He sighed. Normally at this situation we'd laugh but were actually curious,"No seriously why are we here?"I asked.

"Well...after the interview you'll be staying with the group Stray Kids."He said. I looked at Yuri and whispered,"Whose Stray Kids?" I think our manager heard as he started to speak again,"Stray Kids are a Kpop group-like you guys-that consists of eight guys,there used to be nine but one of the members had to leave due to personal reasons."He said. "Wait so you're going to make us stay with a bunch of guys?"I asked. "Yes."

"For how long?"Yuri asked. "For a month."He smiled. "What!"We both shouted. He can't be serious right,us? With eight guys? For a month? He doesn't think that maybe someone is going to get hurt or even worse...die!? "Why? And could we get more details?" Yuri asked. "Yes please do."

"Well, only a small number of people from South Korea know you yes? Well me and all the other managers thought that you two would be the best people to go undercover in Korea,it's because you too aren't as popular as the others. Also Stray Kids are starting a Tv Series, so you guys could go and join them. So far we've already contacted the Stray Kids manager and they'd agree to do this."He said.

Me and Yuri looked at each other,"We still need more information."

"Fine. What we told Stray Kids is that you guys are getting baby sitted and taught how to be Kpop Idols as you are training to be one. Only two if the members know that's not the case, Felix and BangChan. We've told those two to pretend to be your old childhood friends. That's why you're going to be there,by that I mean that they are your childhood friends. It would be easier to train with them instead of NCT or BTS. They both agreed and did some research about you two to be the part of childhood friends. Yuri you're going to be playing as BangChan's childhood friend, while Krystal you'll be playing Felix's friend. It would be the other way around but Yuri's Korean is better than yours Krystal."

I nodded to that information,"So is that it?"

"Not quite. When you get to the interview, Stray Kids will already begin the interview and then you two will go out as a 'surprise' to Felix and BangChan. Those two already know this but are going to act like they don't and act surprised. But as you are playing the role of childhood friends you have to be acting like your friends even though it might be awkward. And after I drop you two off at the interview I need to head back to Japan for the others." He said.

We both nodded at this new information, it was so weird. This doesn't normally happen to us but now it is. I mean Yuri is great at acting but I'm not. I may have taken theatre in England but that doesn't mean that I'm great at it, I was only doing it for fun. "Krystal." I turn to face Yuri,"I've been calling you for a while but you didn't answer, don't stress too much about it. You're amazing at acting and if you mess up me and the other two will help you." I smiled at her and looked back out of the car window. I watched as we passed so many tall buildings and cars. This was so different from England and America and it's silently different from Japan and China. This place feels more lively.