Chapter 11:

Krystal's Pov:

There were two cars one car was driven by Chan while the other was driven by Chang. Yuri, Leeknow, Seungmin and Me went with Chan while the others went with Chang. I sat in the passengers side minding my own business. The boys were filming and I turned around to face Yuri and she was clearly uncomfortable. We all got out of the car and stood in a bundle. I stood behind Yuri with my arms around her neck nearly strangling her. "You guys will be in groups of three. Two groups will be in a three while the other group will be in a four." The manager said. I hope I'm with Yuri.

"Group 1. Felix, LeeKnow and Seungmin. Group 2. ChangBin, BangChan and I.N. Group 3. Hyunjin, Han, Krystal and Yuri." Their manager said. "You guys will be filming your experience at Tsushima Island for a week in these groups. If you meet up with the other group say hi then go back to what you were doing. Leeknow will be in charge of group 1's camera. ChangBin will be holding group 2's camera. Yuri will hold group 3's camera. Be wise with it." The manager said.

The other two groups went off in different directions. "Should we start by driving to stone roof warehouse at Shiine area?" Han asked. "Who's driving?" Yuri asked. "Considering that no one has a license we should just walk." I said. "Sure." We started walking to the warehouse, me and Yuri lagging behind. Yuri filmed the boys while we're having a conversation. "Krystal look at the way they walk." Yuri said. "I know right, so gracefully." I laughed. "I know It looks like If you poke them they fall and break." Yuri laughed along with me.

The boy's turned around. "Are you making fun of us?" Hyunjin asked. "No." We laughed. Yuri turned off the camera and put it in her pocket. The boy's still walked in front of us talking about boy things I guess. "So what's up with you and Han?" I asked. "I don't really don't know, I mean we talk way more than we used to." She said. "Do you still like Chan?" I asked. "No, but I don't think it was like a romantic way. I think it's just a mini crush that goes away in due time you know?" She said. "No I really don't." "Ok. What about you and Hyunjin, Huh? You guys were holding hands on the plane and when we got off." She said. "Same with you I don't really know about Hyunjin. I mean I feel comfortable around but I don't like him like that." I said. "Oh I get it just like me and that guy back in England." She said. "Your ex?" I asked. "My ex." She smiled.

We finally got to the warehouse and a person spoke, Yuri got out the camera and started recording him. "The stone roof warehouse is constructed with plank-shaped stones which can easily be reshaped and carried from the nearby mountain." A man said. Hyunjin moved a little closer to me because of the crowd, "They don't need to use a scraper at all due to its natural pliability. The warehouse was built without any nails but instead by assembling wooden interlocking pieces." I felt a hand hold mine and I knew it was Hyunjin and for some reason I let it pass.

"They separated the warehouse into two or three rooms to store and preserve rice, seaweeds, foods and clothes separately. In Tsushima, the wind is strong enough to spread a fire quickly and burn down the village, so people built the Stone Roof Warehouses lining the river to protect their belongings from the fire." I felt him moving his thumb in a circular motion on my hand. It felt very comforting thought.

"Earthquakes are rare in Tsushima, so it is possible to build warehouses with a stone roof. As I had experienced the strong wind at northern observatories, I could easily imagine that the wind could spread the fire all over the area very rapidly." What is Hyunjin to me?I looked towards Hyunjin and he gave me a smile. I moved my hand away from him and looked at Yuri. She had the camera facing us and looked at Hyunjin," Aww Krystal what did you do? Hyunjin looks so mad." I turned around to see him looking at me seriously then back at his hand. "Hyunjin, I'm sorry my hand was getting sweaty." I laughed, I wasn't really lying since it was getting sweaty. We looked around the warehouse for a bit and Yuri held the camera up,"First sight finished. How was it?" Yuri asked. "Learned new stuff." I put both of my thumbs up. Hyunjin put his arm around my shoulder and put his thumb up.

"Honestly there is a thing called personal space." I said. "Yeah I share it with you." He said. He walked over to Han and Yuri talking to them. That sun of a gun...I walked over to Hyunjin,"If we share personal space we share food and money so pay up." I said. "We're recording." Yuri said. "I'm just saying what he said," It was now time to head back since we're going everyday to visit different places. I ended up going into Chan's car with Yuri,Seungmin and I.N.

"Chan guess what Hyunjin said to me." I said. "What did he say?" He asked. "He said that me and him share personal space like excuse me what am I? Air? No, I'm a human being." I vented, "No you're an Idol of the group B.I.G(Beauty In Grace)." Yuri said. I turned to face Yuri. "Oh..Oh I.N didn't know, Oh,,,"

"Yes he didn't know." I said. "Oh I already knew." He said. "We turned to face him,"You did?"
"Yeah actually I've been a huge fan for quite a while now." He said. "Oh..Who's your favourite?" We asked. "It used to be Bobae but I like you two more." He said. "Huh..Ok." We said. The ride back was more comfortable. We also found out that Leeknow already knew us as well which meant that Hyunjin was the only one who didn't and they all know that since he doesn't really listen to female kpop music. Even if he did he doesn't watch the videos.

When we got back, we had some food and headed back to our room. "Yuri~" I whispered. I tickled her sides and she fell of the bed leaving me in laughter. "Krystal why!!!" She whined. "I'm..I'm sorry I couldn't help it." I laughed. She got onto the bed and we finally stopped laughing when they boys jumped on us. "You girls are too loud."
"Do we need to separate you?" I.N said, "Maybe." I laughed. Hyunjin was now the only one on top of me since when Seungmin and I.N got up from me and Yuri he moved so he was laying on me. "Hyunjin you're such a heavy man, get up." I said. "I can't, we share personal space." He said. Oh how much I want to hit him. "Yuri you can sleep on our bed we'll sleep on the floor." Seungmin said. "What about Hyunjin?" She asked. "Oh he can sleep with Krystal since he isn't going to be moving anytime soon." I.N said. "I.N what!? No! Hyunjin, get up." I said.

"Krystal it's not like I'm going to do anything." He said. "We never know, you could." I said. "But I wouldn't not without your permission anyway." He said. After a long day of fighting over if he's sleeping with me it turns out I lost. Him sleeping next to me I don't know why It just makes me feel very happy. My heart keeps pounding fast and my face is getting hotter each second. I felt a hand wrap around my waist pulling me closer to them. I turned around,"Hey Hyunjin!" I whispered. "Shhh Krystal just close your eyes and don't think of anything, that will help you sleep." He said.

I closed my eyes but thought's came running in. The last thing I remember is me thinking, Do I actually like Hyunjin?