Chapter 14:

Krystal's POV:

We were at the building where we had to take care of some kids. This was what's happening: we were going to get interviewed while one pair or a group of three headed over to the kids while we were watching them. It sounds complicated but it's really not.

There were five seats opposite each other and two chairs facing the camera's. I sat next to ChangBin and Felix. "오늘 우리는 스트레이 아이들과 함께 여행하는 두 여자와 함께 합니다. 그들은 세 아이를 돌보기 위해 한 쌍 또는 세 그룹으로 갈 것입니다. 그룹이나 쌍이 아이들을 돌보는 동안 나머지는 그들을 보고있을 것입니다. 각 그룹/쌍이 끝나면 인터뷰를 할 예정입니다.(Today we are joined by Stray kids and the two girls that they are touring with. They will be going in a pair or a group of three to look after three kids. While a group or pair is looking after the kids the rest will be watching them. After each group/pair have finished we will be interviewing them.)" The interviewers said.

After we introduced ourselves it was the first group, Yuri, Han and I.N went in. Han and Yuri went and started talking to the twins while I.N didn't know what to do with the youngest. The youngest was practically a baby. The twins started beating up Han as he made them mad I guess and the youngest completely ignored I.N.

A couple of minutes passed and it was time for the next pair, ChangBin and Felix. Felix caught the attention of the youngest but It wasn't the good attention it was the 'Oh it's another stupid guy'. The youngest ignored Felix and you could tell Felix was hurt. The twins had fun with ChangBin and Felix.

It was time for the fourth group, Chan and Seungmin. It went like the others, the youngest ignored while the twins beat the guys. Seungmin tried to pick up the youngest but he didn't know how so that was kind of funny. "The next pair is Hyunjin and LeeKnow." The interviewer said. "What about Krystal?" Chan asked. "Since she has younger siblings we felt it would be cheating." They said. "Oh yeah, that's fine I actually wanted to be away from kids." I laughed. After a while it was now Hyunjin and LeeKnow's turn. I don't know how this happened but Hyunjin made the baby cry.

Hyunjin picked up the baby and started bouncing him but it wasn't working. I stood up and slowly walked out of the view. "Krystal where are you going?" I.N laughed. "They're bad at this." I said. I found the room and opened the door slowly. Everyone's attention was on me and the baby was still crying. I headed over to Hyunjin,"You're so bad at this." I laughed. I opened my arms and Hyunjin gave me the baby.

I walked over to the other side of the room while bouncing the baby. "What's the matter? Were you scared of the big people?" I asked sweetly. The baby stopped crying and looked at me and smiled. My heart immediately melted. I sat on the floor and put the baby down. He started crying again so I picked him up and put him on my lap. He stopped crying and Hyunjin looked surprised. He sat next to me,"How did you do that?"

"Children just like me." I laughed. He went next to my ear,"So do I." I smiled a bit and the two twins came over to us. "They're flirting!" One said. "Yeah there flirting!" The other one said. I laughed,"No we're not..have you guys beaten LeeKnow yet?" I asked. They had a smile,"Yup." I looked over to LeeKnow and he was slowly getting up,the first thought I had was,torture."LeeKnow is getting up!" I said. They both turned around and LeeKnow gave me a glare. It was quite funny seeing him getting beaten up and then Hyunjin joined in. By that I mean he was getting hit.

I looked at the baby and he was asleep and since we were the last group and picked up the baby and headed out of the room. I gave him to his mum and she thanked me for putting him to sleep. I headed back to where I was supposed to be. "You put him to sleep." The interviewer said. "Yes." What I wanted to say was 'I am very good at putting things to sleep yes..' then I realised that could also mean I killed someone or something so I just said yes.

After a while, everyone was back and the interviewing started. It wasn't actually interviewing but more like asking questions and laughing. "크리스탈은 연락처에 있는 모든 사람의 이름을 지정할 수 있습니다. 기본적으로 나는 당신의 연락처에 있는 모든 사람의 이름이 무엇인지 묻고 있습니다. (Krystal can you name everyone's name in your contacts. Basically I'm asking what's everyone's name in your contacts. )" One of the interviewers asked.

"펠릭스, 펠릭스, 창민은 치료사, 찬은 길잃은 다. 크리스, 한은, 이승민은 길잃은.이승민, 이승민은 길잃은.Min, I.N은 길잃은 남자와 류현진(그는 자신의 히메를 넣어) 현진 베이비. (I'll go in order, Felix is Felix, ChangBin is Therapist, Chan is Stray.Chris, Han is Han, LeeKnow is Stray.Lee, Seungmin is Stray.Min, I.N is Stray.Blue Haired guy and Hyunjin (He put his himself) Hyunjin baby. )" I said.

"왜 변경하지 않았습니까?(Why haven't you changed it?)" The other interviewer asked. "나는 물어볼 수 없으며 영원히 걸립니다.(I can't be asked and It takes forever.)" I said. They nodded and moved onto the next couple of questions. "누군가가 지금이 테이블에 누구에 호감을 가지고 있습니까?(Does anyone have a crush on anyone on this table right now?)" The interviewers read. We all looked at them and they were just as shocked as we were.

I looked at Chan and he spoke,"우리가 대답 할 수 있는지 모르겠지만 우리가 할 수 있다면 나는 아니오라고 말해야한다.(I don't know If we can answer that but if we can I have to say no.)" He said. Chan I meant to say for you to say no for all of us not just you. I think he got it because he smiled at me while he shook his shoulders. "나는 그렇게하지만, 그들은 나를 다시 좋아하지 않는다.(I do, but they don't like me back.)" Hyunjin said. I looked at him then back at the manager and I think the manager gave up at this point with all of us.

"우리는 더 이상 그것에 캐고하지 않습니다. 다음 질문 당신은 다음 주에 무엇을하고 있습니까?(We won't pry into it further. Next question what are you doing next week?)" Felix started speaking,"Han." Why did I have to drink my water at that moment? I spat my water out and it landed on the table and on Chan a bit. "펠릭스 당신은 한을하고 있지 않습니다.(Felix you are not doing Han.)" I said. I think he got it because he put his hands in his face. "제가 본 것은 제가 본 것은 소녀가 펠릭스처럼 좋아하는 반찬과 같았고 그는 방찬과 함께 대답하는 것과 같습니다.(It's like the thing I watched were the girl was like Felix what's your favourite side dish and he responds with Bangchan.)" Yuri laughed. I nodded along with her while laughing and helping Chan clean the table.