Chapter 15:

Krystal's POV:

"Hyunjin~" I whispered in his ear. He turned to face me..I moved closer..."Get your lazy ass up!" I shouted in his ear. I moved away from him and laughed from his pain. I went to go and find Yuri. Once I found her I looked her up and down. "What?" she asked. "Nothing just thought of Bobae for a second." I laughed. "Well yeah..she is my cousin" Yuri laughed. I nodded. "I got bored and started taking stray kids quizzes. LeeKnow is my boyfriend, Seungmin and Hyunjin are my best friends, Hyunjin stole my first kiss, I then dated Han, then became best friends with Changbin then finally my soulmate is Chan." I laughed. "That was random." she laughed. I nodded.

"Don't we have a photoshoot later?" I asked her. "Yup, street or emo then angel I think." she said. I nodded even though I didn't understand. "You two get ready." The kids manager said. We got into the car and headed to the photoshoot. The boys didn't question where we were going but I knew they were curious.

We got to the photoshoot and they dressed me and Yuri into a theme. They dressed Yuri up in angelic clothes and me emo clothes. Yuri wore a white long dress and white heels. They dressed me in a black dress and black heels. Yuri had her hair down and curled while I had mine up in a ponytail wavy.

After the photoshoot was done we went out to eat. We went into this sushi restaurant. We opened the door and went to the place we normally sit in since we were trainees. We walked over to our usual seats but when we got closer we found people sitting on them. We got to the table and looked at the people who were sitting on it. They were filming themselves talking and eating.

One of the boys faced our way and I knew exactly who it was. I gave him a smile and he had a surprised look. He then got rid of that surprised look and walked over to us. "Hello Krystal, Yuri. How long has it been?" He asked. "I don't know RM, how long has it been?" I laughed. "Come and sit with us. I'm sure the others will be glad to see you two." He said.

I took a seat next to RM while Yuri took a seat at the end of the table. The boys looked at us and didn't say anything. "I'm hurt you guys don't even say hello to us." I laughed. "Oh! OHHH! Krystal." Suga said. "Yes hello Suga." I laughed. "Oh you guys look different." JHope said. "Good or Bad?" Yuri asked. "Amazingly bad." Jin laughed. I opened my mouth to shout to him but I couldn't.

"Where'd all that confidence come from? You weren't like this back when you guys were trainees." I laughed. "It's the fame." Yuri laughed. "Yeah." I said. "So what are you guys doing?" RM asked. "Oh well actually we're staying with Stray Kids." I said. "Stray Kids?" Jimin asked. "A group of eight guys. They used to be nine but one member left." Yuri said. "Oh those people." Jimin said. "Yeah they have Felix..man his voice is deep." V said.

"I know right...it's kind of sexy." I said. There was silence for a bit and I looked up. "What?" I asked. "Sexy?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah but he's very cute in person." I laughed. They nodded their heads. "Oh~ Krystal~" Jin said. "Yes?" I asked. "Have you seen our recent interview?" He asked. "No but I got told too." I said. "Oh~ Well V and Jungkook exposed who they had a crush on by accident." He said. "Oh? Who?" Yuri asked. "K.R.Y.S.T.A.L~" Jin and Suga sang.

"Really? Thanks..but I'm not really ready for dating also I thought you guys can't date?" I asked. "Were not. It's just a crush anyway it will go away." V said. "Oh that's true." Yuri said. "So you guys are living with stray kids...do you like any of them?" RM asked. "Kind off." We laughed. I mean we aren't lying. "Oh? Who?" RM asked. "Aren't you guys live?" I asked. "No, just recording." Jhope said. "Oh so you can cut it out?" Yuri looked towards their manager. The manager nodded.

"Well I guess you could say I like Han.." Yuri said. "And I kind of like Hyunjin..only a little bit." I said. I felt my cheeks heat up. "I thought you guys can't date?" V said. He had a smug look. "Oh V~ of course we can, they just recommend we don't but they won't stop us." I smiled. I didn't think he liked that as he's now in a mood. "Oi V stop your whinging." I said. "Doesn't this bring back memories." Jin said. "What? Of Krystal beating your asses or Krystal arguing with you guys?" Yuri said.