Chapter 20:

Krystal's POV:

"Krystal, Yuri. Come here." The boys manager said. I moved away from Hyunjin and went to see their manager. "Today is a challenge day which I'm only giving to you guys. You two will be taking each member's phone without them knowing it's you two." He said. "That's going to be hard; they don't leave their phone." I said. "That's why it's called a challenge." He said.

"I'll do Hyunjin, I.N, Chan and ChangBin." Yuri said. "Why can't you do Han?" I asked. "It would be too suspicious." She said. "Alright." I walked back over to where I was before and Hyunjin wasn't there but Felix was. I took a seat next to Felix and started going on my phone. After a while, Felix got up and I grabbed his phone from his back pocket and put it underneath the pillow. Once he had left, I took his phone and put it in my bag.

I headed to the kitchen and saw Yuri, Han, LeeKnow and ChangBin all making something. "What are you guy's making?" I asked. "We are making Korean fried chicken." Yuri said. "Oh~ That sounds nice." I said. "It is." LeeKnow said. I walked over to Han and saw his phone on the kitchen counter and once he turned around, I grabbed it and put it into my pocket. I turned to face Yuri and saw she had Chan's phone. I moved next to her and gave her Han's phone to put in my bag. She took the hint and left.

I saw LeeKnow on his phone so I didn't want to disturb him. I found Hyunjin laying on the sofa so I sat next to him. "Hey Hyunjin~ It would be a shame if an unknown user called LeeKnow right now since he's playing a racing game~" I said going on my phone. I think he took the hint because he started laughing a bit. I got up and headed back into the kitchen to see LeeKnow mad. He turned to 'look' at me. "Was it you?" He asked. "Was what me?" I asked back at him. "Did you call me?" He asked. "I don't have your phone number." I laughed.

He put his phone down on the counter and headed to the living room. I grabbed his phone and headed back to my room to put his phone in my bag. I found that three more phones have been added to my collection without me putting them there. I headed towards the living room to see LeeKnow shouting at Hyunjin and I.N. "What's wrong." I asked. "I don't know which one off you two did it but one of these two called me." He said. "Ok." I saw Yuri come into the living with Chan and Han.

"Have you seen our phones?" Chan asked. "No..Why?" I asked looking towards Yuri. "They've suddenly disappeared." Han said. "Well they probably grew hands and feet and walked off somewhere. I'm sure they'll come back eventually." I said. "Not funny Krystal." Chan said. "At least I tried." I sat next to Hyunjin and he put his arm around me. I saw his phone fall in between us and grabbed it. He's not who I needed but I could help out Yuri. I moved his phone next to me looking at Yuri hoping she'll get it. And behold: she did.

I stood up and headed to the kitchen to find no Seungmin but a Seungmin's phone. I grabbed it and headed to my room and found Yuri going towards our room as well. "You got them all?" She asked. "Yeah, you?" I asked. "All I needed was Hyunjin's." She said. "Lovely..oh we should hide our phones as well." I said. "Good point." We put our phones in our bags and headed back to the living room.

After 15 minutes of talking, some people started to notice their phone was gone = LeeKnow. "I left my phone in the kitchen and now it's gone. Who took it?" He asked. "Yeah I also left my phone in the kitchen...it's also gone." Seungmin said. They boys started to look for their phones while me and Yuri sat on the sofa still talking. "Why aren't you girls helping?" ChangBin asked. Ready for my acting skills? "Well that's because I have mine right here." I put my hand over my pocket and felt that nothing was there. I started tapping it and looked over my body to find my phone. I even stood up to find my phone. Of course this was all just an act.

"Where's my phone?" I asked. "Better question: Why us?" Han asked. "I mean I could understand you guys..But me? Why me?" My acting skills are on point. "Now I'm starting to think it might be you." LeeKnow said. "LeeKnow you think I'm clever enough to hide my own phone while I take your phones?" I asked. "Actually yeah she has a point. She had her phone when I was sitting next to her on the couch. She hasn't moved since going to the toilet and she hasn't taken her phone with her since it was with me." Hyunjin said. Hyunjin's helping me. T^T I'm sorry I lied!!! But at the same time I'm not. (^¬.¬^) /I'm bad at doing devil's don't judge./

"The only other person then is Felix and I.N as they both have been around our phones by themselves." ChangBin said. "What?" They both said. "That's true I had my phone when Krsytal was sitting next to me but when I.N sat next to me it wasn't there." Hyunjin said. "You've been caught!" Seungmin said. This argument went on for about 10 minutes with Felix and I.N. "I.N, Felix just give us back our phones." Yuri said. "We don't have them." They both shouted. We saw the manager behind the door telling us to go to him. Me and Yuri stood up and headed towards him.

"Go back and give them their phones." Me and Yuri went to get their phones and put them under our shirts to make sure they don't see them. We sat back down on the sofa crossed legged and put the phones in our laps waiting to see who looked at us first. Chan looked at me then my lap then back at me. He then did the same fo rYuri and just looked at us with his mouth opened. He shook his head. "We were tricked." He said. The boys turned around and saw the phones in our hands. "I trusted you and stood up for you!" Hyunjin said. "I never told you to." I laughed. The boys grabbed their phones and jumped on us.

.

.

.

There was now a camera in front of us," As you know today is a challenge day which means everyone had a challenge. Girls you had to take the phones of the boys. While the boys had to let you girls take the phones without you knowing that you had to." PC said. "Wait a second..so they knew?" I asked. The boys started laughing and nodding. "So does that mean we lost?" Yuri asked. PC just smiled. "Oh your joking!" I whined. "This isn't fair!" I cried. "We got tricked!" Yuri cried. "That's really not fair they got told!" I said. I layed down on the floor and Hyunjin game over and patted me on the stomach. "Sometimes you just got to lose." He said. I sat up and smacked him.

"I don't want to do the punishment." I said. "The punishment is nothing." PC said. "Oh then that's fine." Yuri said. "But you still have to cook dinner." PC said. "Instead of cooking beef, can I cook Hyunjin instead." I said. "I would jokingly say yes if you didn't have that serious look on your face." Chan said. "Or we could cook Seungmin..LeeKnow what do you say, you're his ex wife." I said. "Well I'm not an ex wife secondly I don't mind." He said. "Great let's go." I stood up and saw Seungmin lean back while some of the boys hugged him while looking at me. "Oh dear I was joking." I turned to the kitchen to go do the food.