Chapter 4:

Krystal's Pov:

We walked over to the restaurant and I sat next to I.N at the edge of the table. Han sat next to me on the table next to us. We all watched the food going onto our table and word, it was a lot. We don't do this or even have this in England. It's so different. I heard Han whine but I didn't do anything. After everyone got their food we started eating again the cameras were facing us. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Han. " 고기를 가질 수 있나요?(Can I have some meat?)" I looked at the meat then him then back at the meat again. I picked up a spoon full of rice and three pieces of meat then turned to him. I opened up my mouth and said ahh. His face lit up and opened his mouth and I put the food in his mouth. "이봐!(HEY!)" I turned around to find Seungmin point at us. "그건 공평하지가 않아요(That's not fair)"Seungmin said. BangChan turned around and started to deal with Seungmin while I kept eating.

Someone came up from behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to find Hyunjin staring at me,"예?(Yes?)"

"나는 그 튀긴 치킨의 일부를 가질 수 있습니까?(Can I please have some of that fried chicken?)"Hyunjin asked. I.N slapped him,"그녀를 홀로 두세요 (Leave her alone.)"

I picked up a small plate and put two pieces of fried chicken on it whilst I.N and Hyunjin were arguing and passed the plate to Han to put on Hyunjins place. "내 귀가 폭발할 거라고 주장하는 것을 그만두십시오. 류현진은 앉는다. (Stop arguing my ears are going to explode. Hyunjin go sit down. )"I said.

Hyunjin's Pov:

(Very small)

"내 귀가 폭발할 거라고 주장하는 것을 그만두십시오. 류현진은 앉는다. (Stop arguing my ears are going to explode. Hyunjin go sit down. )" Krystal said. I took a seat back next to Han and LeeKnow and saw two pieces of fried chicken on a small plate. I smiled to myself and started eating it.

Krystal's Pov:

I looked over to Hyunjin and saw him stop and smile at a plate of two pieces of fried chicken. I smiled to myself and kept eating the food. I put a bunch of different food on a plate and stood up. I walked over to Han's table and put the plate down for them,"그게 전부이기 때문에 여러분 모두에게 공유하십시오.(Share it between all of you because that's all you're getting.)" I felt kinda bad for LeeKnow as he was my team mate. I think Yuri did the same because I saw her getting up and putting a plate filled with food on Felix's table.

I asked I.N if he had any water left and he said no so i turned to Han,"한은 남은 물이 있습니까?(Han do you have any water left?)" He shook his head and I turned around. I'm so thirsty seriously these foods may have a lot of liquid in them but you still don't feel it if you know what I mean. I felt something cold on my cheek so I turned around it was a bottle of water that Han was holding,"난 당신이 하나가 없다고 생각?(I thought you said you didn't have one?)"

"나는 이건 현진의 것아니야.(I don't, this one is Hyunjin's)"He said. I turned my eyesight to Hyunjin,"감사(Thanks)" He nodded.

After we ate the food, we helped clean up and headed out. I gave Hyunjin back his bottle of water and went over to Yuri. We started talking when the boy's manager came over to us,"Hi, yesterdays and today's footage have been put into one episode and it's coming out tomorrow are you guys ok with that?" We both nodded and then they walked away. Felix came over to us,"What was that?"

"Just about the episode."I said. He nodded and went back talking to the boys.

We got onto the boat to go back to the main Island. I don't really have to worry about the camera now as it's done for the day. It's different but also quite fun. I mean when I'm with my group we are busy practicing going to interviews and more practising. It's quite tiring but with these guy's even though they're getting filmed there having fun and they don't care about their image. They make me slightly jealous of what they have that I don't. I'm sure Yuri could agree. I mean it's not that I hate my group and what we do it's just that we don't have time to go back to see our family and not have enough free time. When I was younger I always wanted to be an Idol but now that I am one I see all the struggles and pain you have to go through.