Chapter 17:

Krystal's POV:

"We have three more weeks left with stray kids." Yuri said. "Yeah.." I said. I layed on my bed and watched Yuri pack her bags. "Yuri..don't you think you should break up with Han..." I said. She stopped and turned to look at me,"Why?"
"Well think about it when we leave we won't see them anymore.." I said. "So if i said that about you and Hyunjin would you take my advice and break up with him?" She asked. "Well..no." I said. "Exactly." I mean I guess she does have a point.

"Krystal, Yuri." We turned around to find the boy's manager. "Get ready, you're both going to be doing an interview." He said. "Want to give us more information?" I asked. "It's a live interview, fans will be there." He said. "Ok..so we have to be careful of what we say, got it." Yuri said. "Yes." The manager walked away leaving us to get ready and change.

We were now at the interview and for some reason the boys were also here. A couple of minutes passed and me and Yuri were now sitting on seats with the host and the audience in front of us. "안녕하세요(Hello)" The hosts said. "안녕하세요(Hello)" We both said. "우리는 우리가 당신에게 물어보고 싶은 몇 가지 질문이 있습니다.(We have some questions we'd like to ask you.)" They said. "그래(Okay.)" We both said.

"스트레이 키즈와 어떻게 함께 살고 있습니까?(How is it living with Stray Kids?)" One of the interviewers said. "처음에는 이상했지만 어딘가에 편안해졌습니다... 그것은 당신의 형과 함께 사는 것과 같습니다.(At first it was weird but somewhere it got comfortable...it's like living with your older brothers.)" Yuri said. "예.. 때때로 그들은 비록 부모 처럼 느낀다.(Yeah.. sometimes they feel like parents though.)" I said.

"오.. 사고가 있었습니까?(Oh.. has there been any accidents?)" They asked. "쓰시마섬에 있을 때 샤워시설이 있는 욕실이 하나 있었는데, 한미지사용했을 때 문을 두드리지 않고 들어왔기 때문에 샤워를 한 번만 사용했습니다. 그 이후로 나는 샤워를 사용하는 것이 무서웠다.(When we were at Tsushima Island we had one bathroom with a shower and I only used that shower once because when I did use it Han, I.N and Seungmin came in without knocking on the door. Since then I have been scared to use the shower.)" I laughed.

"기다릴.. 그래서 그들은 당신이 알몸으로 보았다.(Wait.. so they saw you naked.)" They said. "아니, 아니, 나는 씻은 후 나는 내 주위에 수건을 넣어 그래서 내 머리를 씻을 때 그들은 들어왔다.(No, no, no I made sure after I washed I put a towel around myself and so when I washed my hair they came in.)" I said. "오, 그래서 그들은 당신이 알몸으로 볼 수 없습니다.(Oh so they didn't see you naked.)" He said. "그래, 그들은 하지 않았다.(Yeah they didn't.)" I said.

"오, 우리가 쓰시마 섬에 돌아왔을 때 한은 물에 밀려 나를 붙잡았을 때, 내가 내 생리에 있지 않았다면 지금은 문제가 되지 않을 것이다.(Oh, that reminds me when we were back at Tsushima Island Han got pushed into the water and grabbed me, now it wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't on my period.)" Yuri said. "그래서 그는 당신이에있을 때 물로 당신을 끌고..(So he dragged you into the water when you were on..)" The female host said. /I'm going to use HE & SHE for the hosts/

"예 그리고 그는 내가 에 있다는 것을 몰랐기 때문에 매우 재미있었습니다. 나는 그것이 당황스러워 쓰지만 또한 재미 있었다는 것을 의미한다.(Yes and he didn't know that I was on so It was quite funny. I mean it was embarrassing but also funny.)" Yuri said. "나는 내가 에있을 때 나에게 그런 일이 일어나고 싶지 않을 것이다.(I wouldn't want that to happen to me when I'm on.)" SHE said. "나는 남성이지만 크리스탈에서 이동하면 RM과 찬과 함께 사진 촬영을한 대로 아무 생각이 없다?(I have no idea as I am a male but moving on Krystal you did a photoshoot with RM and Chan how was it?)" HE said.