Chapter 5:

Krystal's Pov:

I woke up at around 8:23am and got Yuri up. We headed to Felix and Chan's room and slammed open the door. We got them both up for pay back and we then went to Hyunjin's and Seungin's room. I went into Hyunjin's room while Yuri went to Seuingmin's and I.N's room. "류현진 일어나(Hyunjin get up)"I said. He sat up and looked at me. "당신은 자신에게이 방이 있습니까?(You have this room to yourself?)"I asked. He nodded. "잘 메신저 는 지금 갈거야(well I'm going to go now)" I said. He grabbed my hand. I looked back round to him,"셔츠(Shirt.)"He said. I looked around for his shirt and finally found it. I passed it to him and went to find Yuri.

After everyone got up we headed start for the game show.I looked outside and realised something,"이곳은 인터뷰를 할 수 있는 장소가 아닌가요?(Isn't this a place to get an interview?)"I asked. "당신이 거기에 도착하면 당신은 볼 수 있습니다(You'll see when you get there)" someone answered. We finally made it there and we immediately got dragged out to the changing rooms. It took them two hours to get us ready. I sat at the front,it went Seungmin, Yuri, me and LeeKnow. Left to right. Then behind us it went, Chan, Hyunjin, ChangBin, Felix, Han then I.N. Left to right. Basically left to right from the camera's view.

"우리는 세 개의 두 개의 하나에서 시작됩니다(We'll be starting in three two one)" We've now started. "안녕하세요 우리는 길 잃은 아이들입니다 (Hello we are stray kids)"The boys said. "안녕하세요 유리(Hello I'm Yuri)"

"그리고 나는 크리스탈입니다(And I'm Krystal)"I said. "오늘 우리는 당신의 질문중 일부에 답하고 감히 할 것입니다.(Today we'll be answering some of your questions and doing some of your dares.)"Chan said. "이것은 여자, 좋아하는 소년과 걸그룹과 편견에 대한 질문입니까?(This is a question for the girls, favourite boy and girl group and bias?) A pc asked.

"NCT와 레드벨벳을 좋아하고, 저의 편견은 박지민입니다.(I like NCT and RedVelvet, my bias is Park Jimin.)" Yuri said.

"나는 스트레이 키즈를 좋아하고 두 번 내 편견은 현진, 펠릭스와 사나입니다(I like StrayKids and Twice my bias is Hyunjin, Felix and Sana.)"I said.

"앉아있는 사람들, 귀여운 부부입니다.(The people who your sitting with, who is the cutest couple.)" PC asked.

"유리와 크리스탈(Yuri and Krystal)" They all said. Me and Yuri looked at each other and started nodding while laughing. "펠릭스와 창빈(Felix and Changbin." Yuri said. "예, 류현진 x 승민(Yeah and Hyunjin x Seungmin)" I laughed. They both looked at me and went excuse me.

"당신이 반대 성별이라면 누구와 데이트하겠는가?(Who would you date if you were the opposite gender?)" PC asked. I thought there was also supposed to be dares? No one answered. "I'd date Yuri."I said. She shook her head and said the same about me. They boys started naming everyone they'd date but I wasn't really paying attention.

After a couple of questions, it was finally time to do the dares. "첫 번째는 쌍으로 들어가는 것입니다.(First dare is to get into pairs.)" PC said. Yuri and I.N went together. I gave Yuri a hurtful look but then I remembered that before we started the interview we got told not to be together. Hyunjin and LeeKnow went together. ChangBin and Seungmin went together. I went with Chan leaving Han and Felix together. I looked over to Yuri's direction and gave her a smile. From the corner of my eye I could've sworn I saw Hyunjin a little bit upset.

Chan put his arm over my shoulder and the PC started speaking,"한 쌍의 한 사람이 다른 사람을 휴대해야합니다. 가장 긴 승리를 거둔 쌍.(One person in your pair has to carry the other person. The pair who held on the longest wins.)" Oh that was probably why they didn't want me and Yuri together. I turned to face Chan,"Let me carry you." He gave me a shocked expression, I started laughing and he joined in. He smiled a bit and picked me up. All the pairs were ready so we started. I.N was holding Yuri, Hyunjin was holding LeeKnow, ChangBin was holding Seungmin, Han was holding Felix.