Chapter 21:

Krystal's POV:

"Get on we're going to the game show!" The manager said. We got onto the mini bus and by the way it is 3:03 am. "Krystal you seem moody." LeeKnow giggled. I turned around to face him. "Listen Ugly, It is 3 o'clock in the morning. It is too early so don't even start." I turned back around and put my headphones on.

Yuri's POV:

"LeeKnow don't kill her." Han laughed. "I won't now...now..." He said. "Krystal's just tired. Don't take it to heart LeeKnow." I said. "I'm trying to.." He said. "But i'm surprised she only said that much. She normally goes off on the rest of us." I said. "Yeah you're lucky." Hyunjin said. "Oh right Hyunjin~ How are you and Krystal?" I asked. "Well we've gotten closer. She lets me give her hugs now." He said. "Holding hands?" Chan asked. "Kissing?" Felix and ChangBin asked. "Oh wait hold on Hyunjin: Felix, ChangBin are you two dating?" I asked. "No..?" The both blushed. "You totally are! How cute!" I said. "You don't care?" Chan asked. "Care? What? That two guys are dating? Of course not!" I said.

"Oh..I thought you did as whenever they do something weird well not just them: all of us you give us weird looks but don't say anything." Chan said. "I only give you weird looks because I'm trying to find out who's dating who." I laughed,"It's very hard since all of you act like you're dating each other."

"Is Krystal ok with that?" Hyunjin asked. "That's a stupid question..the amount of times she brought up gay situations she had." I said. "Oh right the two guy friends." He said. "Yes." I clapped my hands. "Are we getting filmed?" I asked. "I don't think so but even if we are they'll probably cut it out." Chan said. "Ooo~ Leader knows things." I said. "Yes I dooo~" He said back. "Stop flirting, that's my girlfriend." Han said. "Han's jealous." I started. We all started laughing. "Do you guys know what teams were in?" I asked. "I know you and Krytsal are together but I don't know about us." I.N said. "Ahh ok."

.

.

.

Krystal's Pov:

We stood in front of a lot of cameras and microphones with a white screen behind us with the two hosts. One of them is called Bold guy and the other Big guy. They're not really called that but that's what I'm going to be calling them. "Today I have 10 lovely guests with us. Stray Kids and the Kids there babysitting!" The bald headed guy said. Me and Yuri started laughing. Babysitting. Lovely.

"Can I ask you girls something?" Big guy asked. "Sure."
"Is it ok if we group you girls with stray kids so instead of saying stray kids and Krytsal and Yuri we just say stray kids?" He asked. "I'm fine with that." I looked towards Yuri and she also nodded. "Excellent. Today we are with Stray kids and they'll be with us for four days. There will be two teams which go: Krystal, Yuri, LeeKnow, ChangBin and Chan in team A leaving Felix, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin and I.N in team B." Big guy said.

"These two teams will go against each other and the team with the most flags wins. Today we'll be doing only one game. Tomorrow we will be doing two games, Saturday will be two games and Sunday will be one game." Bald guy said. "So after this short commercial of our sponsor we will be in the games location." Big guy said.

.

.

.

"Right how's everyone?" Bald guy asked. "Good!" We all said. "So for today's mission you guys will be swimming only one person in your group can sit out." Big guy said. "I will." Me and Han said. We both looked at each other and laughed moving to the side. "Don't we get a say?" Leeknow and Hyunjin said. "No." Me and Han moved over next to the camera crew staying away from everyone. "Why did you want to sit out?" Han asked. "Can't swim." I said. "You?" "I don't want to get wet." He said. "Yup that's true."

It was Hyunjin VS Chan. Hyunjin took the leader and made it to the other side of the pool first. After a while, Chan ended up winning that round. "One point to team A."

Leeknow VS Felix. It was a close start but Felix took the lead. In the end LeeKnow won with Felix close behind him. "One point to team A."

ChangBin VS I.N. I.N ended up winning that round. "One point to team B."

It was now Yuri VS Seungmin and they both finished at the same time. "One point to both teams." They said. "Since Team A has more points than team B, team A will be taking the flag for today." Bold guy said.

.

.