Chapter 22:

Krystal's POV:

It was now the final day off the game show and we were getting told what to say and do to make it more exciting. "Today is the day to find out which group won: Group A or Group B? After all what's happened about the flags and the votes we have come to the decision that Group A won." Bald guy said. I jumped up and down to hug Yuri. "Anything to say Group A?" Big guy said. "I'm so glad that getting wet was worth it." Yuri laughed. "I wouldn't know." I sang.

.

.

.

After a couple of hours, we were finally at the airport and saying our goodbye to the others. I gave Hyunjin a hug and headed to sit in the plane. I took a seat next to Yuri and for some reason I felt upset and I knew she was too. I didn't want to leave Stray Kids. It was so much fun we didn't have any restrictions or anything. We were free to do whatever we liked. After a long time thinking we finally made it to our location and headed to our hotel.

.

.

.

Don't get me wrong, six days with LeeKnow, Chan and ChangBin was fun but they weren't exactly the people I wanted to be there with. I wanted to be with Hyunjin. "Krystal I miss Han." Yuri whined. "I know you won't stop talking about how you miss him." I laughed.

"Don't you miss Hyunjin?"She asked. "Of course I do.."I said. I looked up to see Yuri pointing behind me. I turned around to see all of the Stray Kids walking towards us. All...eight of them. I saw Hyunjin smiling so I got up and ran over to him. I don't know why I did this but I kissed him! Me! I did! After I had realised I kissed him I moved away from him with my hand to my mouth. "I didn't mean to do that." I said. "It's ok. I liked it." He came over to give me a hug.

Third person:

"And that's how our relationship started." The mum said. "Mummy..So after all that time you finally kissed daddy?" The youngest asked. "Yup and after that we had a few hardships but we ended up living together and having two beautiful children." She said. "That's right." The dad came in through the door. "Mummy this might be off topic but I want a younger sister." The oldest said. The mum stood flustered while the dad smirked. "I guess that was the answer to my question." The dad whispered into the mum's ear. "I think it's time for bed." The mum tucked in the two kids kissed them both on the cheek and headed outside the room.

The mum pinched the dad on his arm. "Ow! What was that for?" The dad asked. "Hyunjin don't! I don't want another child yet. We just had one." The mum said. "Yeah two years ago...lets have one by the end of this year, start of next year." He picked the mum up and headed to the bedroom.

(Update:

I'm writing a new story similar ish to this so stay tuned.)

9/1/22: not me lieing 😂😂😂

Living With Stray Kids (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara