Chapter 12:

Krystal's POV:

I felt a poke on my cheek so I opened my eyes. I was faced with Seungmin, I.N and Yuri. They were all staring at me. "What?" I asked. "That." They pointed at. I looked down and to my right to find Hyunjin holding onto me while sleeping still. "Oh," I said. "Oh? That's it?" Yuri asked. "I don't know I'm still tired ok." I moved Hyunjin's arm away a bit too much as he started waking up. He saw me first then the other's. "Why are you all here?" He asked. "Trying to get Krystal up but you wouldn't let us." Yuri said. "Really?" He asked. "Yes." I got up from the bed and stretched. Seungmin and I.N dragged me away from Hyunjin and Yuri,"Does Hyunjin know?"

"No..you guys even told me he didn't." I said. "Oh so he still doesn't know." I.N said. "Yeah he doesn't." I said. "Should we mess with him?" Seungmin said. "What do you mean by mess with him?" I asked. "Try not to let him find out but give him hints then take it back." I.N said. "I mean I'm all for it." I said. "We'll tell the other's." The boys left and I went back to kick Hyunjin out of the room to change.

"Where are you guy's going?" Yuri asked the boys. "We have to go out and practise." Chan said. "For what?" I asked. "We have a concert then after a Q&A panel." Chan said. "Oh.." I didn't know that. "You two will be with us half of the time don't worry." Han said. "Who said we were worrying?" Yuri asked. "Yeah we're big girls, we can take care of ourselves." I laughed. "Alright, Bye." They all left leaving me and Yuri.

"Calling them?" I asked. "Yup..or we could meet up." Yuri said. "That's so true." I picked up my phone and gave Bobae a ring. "Krystal!" she shouted.
"Why are you so excited?"
"I've seen the episodes and some ships~"
"I'll hang up.."
"No! But what's up?"
"We're at Tsushima Island."
"Really!? We just got there."
"What are you doing here?"
"Game show."
"Oh."
"Yeah so come find us."
"Ok."
"Bye."
"Bye."

"What did Bobae say?" Yuri asked. "To go and meet her." We put our shoes on and went to find them.

Hyunjin's Pov:

"Hyunjin what's the matter with you?" Chan asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh come on Hyunjin you know what Chan's talking about." Seungmin said. "I honestly don't." I said. "You and Krystal." Leeknow said. "That, we're just friends." I said. "No, your not~" I.N sang. "Yes we are~" I sang back. "Friend's don't hold hands." LeeKnow said. "Friend's don't hug each other while sleeping." Chan said. "Friend's don't look at friend's that way, Hyunjin." Han said. "Yeah, friends don't get jealous when they don't pay attention to them." Chang said. "So what are you trying to say?" I asked them. "You like Krystal~" They all said.

"Ok yeah I do like her but she doesn't like me." I said. "Are you sure?" Leeknow asked. "Yes." I said. "What if we help you?" Felix asked. "How?" I gave him a stern look. "You know like just help you be alone with her or when we do interviews and be in a pair, that kind of stuff." He said. "Yeah, like that." LeeKnow said. I nodded. I turned my head to face the window and saw Krystal and Yuri with two other girls. I pointed at them,"Who are those two?" I asked.

They all turned their attention to them and one of the girls stopped and turned to face us. She pointed at us and the other's all looked at us. Felix moved his hand so that It would be like 'come here'. I think they got it because they were nodding.

Krystal's Pov:

"Krystal, Yuri! It's been a while." Ivaline said. We found them both in front of a restaurant. "Yeah, how are you guys?" I asked. "My arms hurt." Bobae said. "My brain hurts." Ivaline said. "My ear hurts because of your whining." I laughed. We walked down and Bobae stopped. We all turned to face her and she pointed at the window,"It's the kids." We all turned to face the window and she wasn't wrong. Felix told us to come in so we started to make our way there. Bobae and Ivaline were behind us. "So these two are our friends from trainee day's, Bobae and Ivaline." I said.

"Hi." They both said. The boy's said hello. "We've watched a couple of episodes of your TV series." Ivaline said. "Do you like it?" Hyunjin asked. "No offense I like it better with Krystal and Yuri." Bobae and Ivaline said. "That's kinda rude." Yuri laughed. "It's true though." They laughed. "Have you seen those ship videos?" Han asked. The girl's had the biggest smile on their faces.

"Is that a yes?" He asked. "That's a yes." I said. "What one's?" Chan asked. "Yuri x BangChan, Yuri x Han, Krystal x BangChan, Krystal x Hyunjin." They both named. "Why just those two with us?" Yuri asked. "Why not?" Ivaline asked. "No," I whined. The girls started laughing. "I'm so confused." Seungmin said. "You would be, it's an inside joke." Bobae said.

Bobae got a phone call and she answered it. She put her phone down," We have to go."
"But you guys just go here." I said. "I know but what can we do about it." She said. "We'll see you guys in a couple of weeks!" They shouted while walking out of the building. "That's upsetting we only spent 10 minutes with them." Yuri said. "Yeah."

"So..Krystal you thinking of dating anyone yet?"Seungmin asked. "How do you even ask that?" I laughed. "See you laughing now!" He said. "My god." I whispered. "But he has a good point though, you thinking of dating anyone?" Yuri asked. "No,"I said. "Yuri has though." I ran behind Hyunjin because one he was closer and two he was tall and three I didn't want to get hit. "Should we go live?" Han asked. They ended up going live and practising their dance's while me and Yuri sat in front of the phone so we could see what people were writing.

I saw someone write 'Is Han and Yuri dating?' so I laughed," Why are you laughing?" she asked. "Someone asked if you and Han were dating." I said. "We're not." she laughed. I nodded my head. I think the boys heard because they stopped practicing and looked at us. "What?" Han asked. "Someone just asked If you two were dating that's all." I said. I turned back and saw through the screen that Han was blushing. RED FLAGS!

"If you and Hyunjin are dating, nod your head." I whispered, "I'm not dating Hyunjin." I laughed. As if on cue Hyunjin came over and put his arms around my neck and gave me a backwards hug. I shook my head,"Of course when I say that you come over and do this." I felt a smile crawl up my face and I saw that he had a smile on his face as well.