Chapter 16:

Krystal's POV:

"Oh.." I looked down at my phone. "What?" ChangBin asked. "Today is my sister's birthday." I said. "Sister?" Chan asked. "Yeah..she's turning 21." I said. "Oh..wait! You have siblings!?" Felix asked. "Felix..I have 6 you should know that." I said. "Six!?" They all asked. "Yes..3 bros and 3 girls." I said. "Huh...How old are they?" LeeKnow asked. "My older brother is thirty, my older sister is 28, my other older sister is 26, my other older sister is now 21, then there's me I'm 19, then my younger brother he is 17 and finally my youngest brother he is 9." I said.

"That's a big family." Han said. "Yeah I'm an only child...I wouldn't know.." Hyunjin said. "Please take my siblings then." I asked Hyunjin. He started shaking his head. "Right enough chit chat..boys you'll be doing a photoshoot and girls you'll also be going there." Their manager said. "Oh..BTS will also be there." He said. I spat my drink out and it landed on Chan. "Why is it always me?" He asked. "I don't know.." I laughed. "What happened?" I.N looked towards us. "Don't worry." I said.

"BTS will be there?" Hyunjin asked. "Yes." His manager said. "Does that mean we get to have more conversations?" Yuri asked. "Possibly but they are very busy and so are we so don't go over and talk to them unless you're allowed to." He said. "Ok.." We both said.

We finally got into the car and I couldn't believe the driving. I don't have car sickness but I think I might have now. I got out of the car quickly and walked over to hug Yuri. "Are you alright?" She asked. "I feel absolutely sick." I said. She started laughing and dragging me into the building.

We walked around a bit waiting for the boys to get change and we found some interesting things. Like: people hooking up in one of the dressing rooms, people changing, people fighting, people flirting and some food. We headed back to the guys and I saw Hyunjin. "What's the matter Krystal? Cat got your tongue?" He asked. I gave him a smile,"You look nice..all of you do." I said. I tried walking away from Hyunjin but he grabbed me and whispered into my ear,"Especially me."

"Haha....sure." He was now hugging me backwards and made me walk forwards towards the photoshoot. We found our way to the place to get their photos and saw BTS there. RM looked towards us and pointed,"Krystal!" He said. Everyone turned to face me.."Ah..Hi." I laughed. I felt Hyunjin let go of me. I turned around and he looked upset and headed towards Felix.

"What's up with him?" I asked no one but myself. "Did you make him mad?" I turned around,"Me? No! Well...I don't know." I said. "Did you say something to him?" RM asked. "No..it started when you said 'Krystal'." I said. "Oh he's probably jealous." RM said. "Maybe." I laughed. "Oh right..want to go on a date?" He asked. If only I had a drink right now...

"Pardon?" I asked. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. I looked around and everyone was looking at us. "RM why are you asking me this?" I whispered. "Thought it would be funny." He whispered back. "That's not the real reason." I said. "You know me so well...I want to make V, Jungkook and Hyunjin jealous." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Why not?"

"RM one. That's mean and two. No." I laughed. "Oh come on Krystal, nothing's going to happen and you're also free." He said. "What makes you think i'm free?" I asked. "Fine...do a photoshoot with me then." He whispered. Chan came over,"Mind telling me what's going on?" He asked. "Oh..um RM wants to do a photoshoot." I said. "Really? I heard the word date." He said. "That was before." I said. "Hey I know, why don't us three do a photoshoot, like BTS x Stray Kids x B.I.G (Beauty In Grace.)." RM said. "I'm fine with that." I said. Chan agreed.

We went to go get permission from the managers and everybody else. Once we got it they dressed us up and we headed to do our photo. "Ok Krystal can you sit on that pedestal and cross your legs, BangChan I want you to grab her right hand and kiss it while looking at the camera and RM I want you to stand up behind Krystal and look down at her while holding her chin up a bit." The photographer said. "Ok!" We all said.

I took a seat and crossed my legs. I started laughing because Chan looked so uncomfortable. But he still did it. RM did it without hesitation. "Are you ready? Look serious." The photographer said. After many photos, we finally got that one right. "Now Krystal move to the side but look to the camera, RM sit in front of Krystal and look towards the camera and the same with you BangChan but you sit behind her." The photographer said.

We took two photos and it finally was finished. We got changed back into our actual clothes and bid BTS a farewell. I turned around to face Hyunjin,"Was you jealous?" I asked. "When?" He asked. "When RM said Hi." I said. "Kind off." He said. "Ok." I walked over to Yuri and saw her talking to LeeKnow and Han very um flirtatiously? "Can I question what's going on?" I asked. "Yes and no." Yuri said. "What's going on?" I asked LeeKnow. "I don't know, she got dared by I.N to flirt with us." He said.

"Right...I'm going to say hi to seungmin." I walked away to try and find seungmin and I did as he was with Felix, Chan and I.N. "Hi!!!" I shouted. They all looked at me and smiled.

After a while it was now nighttime and we had to go back to the place we were staying. "Seungmin get that camera out of my face." I laughed. "Why? We need to catch this face on camera and show everyone." He said. "No you don't." I pushed Seungmin off my lap and put my head on Chan's shoulder. "You're like the dad of the group." I faced Chan. "Well I am the oldest and the leader." He said. "That's true." Hyunjin came and sat next to me with his arms around my shoulder.

"Han, Yuri are you two dating?" I.N asked. "Possibly." They both said. "Possibly!?" We asked. "We are." Han said. "Yeah now since we're dating, Krystal, Hyunjin, when will you two date?" Yuri asked. "I don't think Krystal wants to date me." Hyunjin said. "Oh? What makes you think I don't?" I asked. "Why? You do!?" He seemed slightly happy. "Meh.." I laughed. "Is that a yes?" He asked. "Maybe." I started laughing. "So if i asked you out you'd say yes?" He asked. "Well..no..but it depends when." I said.