Chapter 19:

Krystal POV:

I took a seat next to Chan and Felix on the sofa. There was a camera in front of us and recording. "다른 색상의 10 개의 스틱이 있습니다. 같은 색깔의 사람들은 팀에있을 것입니다.(There's 10 sticks with different colors. The people with the same colors will be on a team.)" PC said. "우리는 놀이 공원에 갈 거야?(Aren't we going to an amusement park?)" I asked. "일단 우리가 차에 타면 알아낼 수 있습니다.(You'll find out once we get into the car.)" PC said.

Hyunjin went first and grabbed the blue colored stick.
ChangBin went second and grabbed the black colored stick.
Han went third and grabbed the blue colored stick.

Me and Yuri started giggling to ourselves once we saw the look on Hyunjin's and Han's faces. "Yes. I'm not on Han's team." Yuri laughed.

I went forth and grabbed the gold colored stick.
LeeKnow went fifth and grabbed the silver colored stick.
Yuri went sixth and grabbed the pink colored stick.
Chan went seventh and grabbed the gold colored stick.

"Yes! Thank the lord.." I laughed. Chan looked at me,"Are you happy? That I'm with you?" He asked. "Very." I laughed.

Felix went eighth and grabbed the pink colored stick. "I got Felix." Yuri sang. "I'm glad to be on your team." Felix laughed. "I'm glad I'm not on Yuri's team." Han whispered. I gave a short laugh.

Seungmin went ninth and picked up the silver colored stick. "Oh no!" LeeKnow said. "Oh no!!The divorced couple." Chan laughed. "I want to change sticks!"Seungmin said. "No changing sticks." PC said.

I.N picked up the last stick and was on ChangBin's team. "They're the best group!" I laughed. "I'd rather be with ChangBin then with Seungmin." LeeKnow said. "You're so moody." Yuri laughed.

.

.

.

I got into a car with Seungmin and LeeKnow while the other's went into the car/van behind us. There was a camera in front of us and they handed us three envelopes. " 너희들은 놀이공원에 있는 동안 당신이 하루 종일 해야 할 것을 선택 한 남자와 이제까지 무엇을 선택할 것입니다. (You guys will pick one and whatever you guys pick you have to do throughout the entire day while we're at the amusement park. )" They said. I picked the middle one while Seungmin picked the left one.

"Seungmin. Open it." I said. Seungmin opened it and it read '세 번째 사람에서 이야기하기(Talk in third person)' "Oh that's horrible." Chan laughed. "LeeKnow doesn't like Seungmin." LeeKnow said. "Seungmin's glad the feeling is mutual."Seungmin said. I couldn't help but laugh. "Krystal. Open it." Chan said. I opened it and it read'모든 문장 후 내가 사랑 (당신의 파트너 이름) 말' "No!!!"I shouted. "What is it?" Chan asked. "모든 문장 후 내가 사랑 (당신의 파트너 이름) 말(SAY I LOVE (YOUR PARTNERS NAME) AFTER EVERY SENTENCE)" I said.

Seungmin and LeeKnow started laughing. "Ours isn't that bad..what was the other one?" LeeKnow asked. We opened the other one and held hands. "Can't we do this one instead?" I asked. PC shook his head. Chan got a phone call and answered it. "Hi!!" I heard Yuri in the background. "What did you guys get?" I asked. "We got to hold hands." Yuri said. "We got SAY I LOVE (YOUR PARTNERS NAME) AFTER EVERY SENTENCE." Changbin said. "That's what we got." Chan said.

"That mean's Seungmin, LeeKnow, Han and Hyunjin have to talk in third person." I said. They all nodded. "Hyunjin misses Krystal." Hyunjin said. "Ok." I turned back to talk to LeeKnow while I could hear Chan laughing.

.

.

.

"As of right now we have to start with our challenge~I love Krystal." Chan said. "Oh I hate this~I love Chan." I said. "Hyunjin also doesn't like this." Hyunjin said. "Han agrees with Hyunjin." Han said.

After we rode a couple of separate rides we all decided to go onto this ship that swings. I took a seat next to Hyunjin at the back with Chan, Yuri, Felix and ChangBin. The swing started swinging slowly and then faster as time went by. I grabbed Hyunjin's hand and moved so I was hugging him. "Krystal you're so close to Hyunjin." Hyunjin. I looked at him,"I don't like this." Hyunjin put an arm around me and all I could see was a hat flying off. "My hat!" Changbin said.

After five minutes, we got off and I fell on the floor. "Chan you have to draw a line on Krystal's forehead." PC said. "Why?"ChangBin asked. "While you guys were on the ride, Krystal said a sentence without saying what needed to be said afterwards." PC said. "Krystal!"Chan whined. "What!? Hyunjin shouldn't have talked to me then." I said. "That's two lines." Han pointed out. I smiled and ran away from them. I headed to the toilet stalls as I actually needed to go to the toilet.

.

.

.

"Well done to Yuri and Felix as they are the only ones that were able to complete their challenge. Krystal and ChangBin you guys are both in last place which means you guys will be going hiking." PC said. "Hiking?" I asked. "Yes." They said. "Right now!?" ChangBin asked. "Yes here." They chucked some clothes at us and told us to get changed.

Everyone already went back home while me and Chang stayed. "Ugh! I'm tired before we even start." I moaned. "I agree with what you just said." Chang said. "Are you guys ready?" The Hiker said. "No." We both whined. "That's the enthusiasm I want, let's go." The hiker said. Me and Chang exchanged looks and started following the Hiker.

Yuri's POV:

"I'm scared for them." I said. "They'll be fine." LeeKnow said. "So Hyunjin, how are you feeling?" Han asked. "Fine. Why?" He asked. "What happened to you and Krystal?" Felix asked. "Nothing, she just held my hand that's all." He said. "I don't think he gets it." I said. "Get what?" He asked.

"Hyunjin listen to me..closely. You normally stick to Krystal like glue but today you didn't. In fact you and Krystal didn't even glance at each other like you normally do. What happened?" I asked. "Literally nothing. I guess we both were too busy with today." He said. "Hyunjin, I said I'd help you with Krystal but I don't think I can until you guys start having chemistry. I'm even trying to help Krystal." I said. I looked around and Hyunjin started smiling.

"What?" I asked. "Helping Krystal?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah." I said. "She likes me?" He asked. "Isn't that obvious. You're the only one she let's hug her other than Yuri." Seungmin said. "Yeah, I tried to hug her and she dodged me and gave me a weird look." LeeKnow said. "Why did you try to hug her?" Han asked. "I was hugging everyone." He said. "Anyway that doesn't matter. Hyunjin we won't start trying until you start." I said.