𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Majesty.

"We finally getting yo' ass out the house

"We finally getting yo' ass out the house."
Samia cheered as Kianna hot combed my hair.

Kianna and I we're close but not as close as me and Mia is, Ki is a stripper meanwhile I'm a just the bottle girl. We immediately clicked when we first met. She was the wild type of chick, ruthless.

Samia on the other hand was a sweet angel, full of positivity and encouragement, she make sure I'm straight by any means necessary

Samia on the other hand was a sweet angel, full of positivity and encouragement, she make sure I'm straight by any means necessary. She know about all my pain and problems and the shit I go through.

"My bitch so pretty," Samia studied me from head to toe, this is why I love her, she always gassing me up.

I smiled, I feel good about myself tonight. I don't think I ever been out to a club partying besides working at one.

Kiana grinned, doing my makeup. "You definitely getting some tonight." She said.

Samia shook her head and twisted her lips. "Majesty ain't getting nothing, she don't need nothing but a night out, not all that extra shit you talking about Ki." She said in response to Ki.

I chuckled at the two of them going back and forth, playfully. My hair and makeup was now done, I was now in the mirror fixing up my dress, it hugged my body into perfection.

Kianna went to finish up her hair in the other room, meanwhile me and Mia stayed put in her room chattering about a few things.

"I'm already knowing D ass gone be there, he gone have something to say about my outfit but I don't give a fuck," She rolled her eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She was wearing a black see through body suit with all her ass cheeks and panties showing, I'd be mad too.

I gave her a look, "I would be mad too, meme cause look what the hell you got on. you look good but that shit is unacceptable when you in a relationship. You know how niggas is."

She kissed her teeth, folding her arms across her chest. "So you telling me you wouldn't wear stuff like this if you was in a relationship?"

"I wouldn't but then again, you only live once." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Me and Dominique ain't even in a relationship but we in a relationship, you feel me? She said, I laughed and shook my head yea cause I definitely understand. I been through all that my teenage years.

We arrived at the club when I say it was pack, it was pack, the smell of liquor and fragrance instantly hit my nose when we all walked inside.

Samia scanned the club for D meanwhile Kianna looked for her dope boy, she was a hustler for sure.

Kianna parted ways with us, I tagged along with Mia and went to the bar.

I was gonna turn up tonight, it's time I start stepping out. Being sad all my life isn't going to get me nowhere so it's a must tonight, I do me. Of course my problems aren't going to go away but living life a little more wouldn't hurt.

We both made our way to the bar, sitting at the stools.

"What can I get you ladies?" The male bartender turned his attention to us.

"You can get us Bacardi and keep em going, we getting lit tonight," She smirked at him, I watched as he search through the liquors, his ass was firm.

Pouring up our drinks halfway in the shot glass, he looked at me with his pretty light brown eyes. "You look like the quiet one." He laughed.

"She is," Kianna popped up from behind us, she looked tipsy already. "Now, make that three shots."

"Cheers to living our best night tonight, getting some dick and money," Our glasses clinked together before we chugged our shots down.

Few more shots in, I was now on the floor fucking shit up along with Kianna and Meme. That liquor was now in my system, it was time for a major turn up tonight.

Samia starting smacking her hands against it as I tried to keep my dress down, "go bestieeee," She cheered me on as I continued to do my thang.

The liquor made all my problems leave my body, I felt at peace, I felt free from all my worriers and depressions.

I was tired out of my mind, I left them on the floor and went back to the bar, my dress kept coming up and it was already short. I was drunk as fuck and wanted more

I ordered two more shots, chugging em down. I was enjoying my time at the bar alone until Isaac popped up, smiling at me with them diamond teeth blinding me and I can't even lie, he was fine as hell.

I looked over, seeing Samia dancing all over Dominique. Of course he here with D, it's always them together.

"Wassup Majesty," He looked at me with them pretty, glossy eyes

"Hey," I innocently greeted back.

I heard him let out a soft chuckle, "Hey," He said in a soft high pitched voice. I playfully hit his shoulder, "Knowing damn well you ain't innocent after you was just onnat floor throwing dat' lil ass back."

I know my cheeks we're red as a tomato by now, I was blushing so hard, I couldn't even hide it.

"Ok and why was you watching me?"

He sparkles up a backwood and smacked his teeth, "What nigga wouldn't look at a female throwing it back? especially yo' lil pretty wanna be innocent ass."

"Whatever," I laughed, "Thank you though." I smiled before ordering more drinks.