𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Majesty.

"Can I keep it a buck witchu?" Lontrell relaxed his head in my lap, face up, staring dead in my face

"Always keep it a hunnid with me, no matter what the situation is. That shit mean everything to me,"  I said playing with his ear, he love when I do that and I didn't mind.

"I don't know the first thing about how to treat a female but being with you these past couple of weeks, I been learnin' a lil some. I done did some fucked up shit to girls, I use to dog them, talk to them like they wasn't shit,"

"My life fucked up, pops went to prison when I was like seven. Ian never had a fatha' figure. Never had a man to teach me how to treat a lady or nun of that shit' I gotta learn this shit on my own, my mind set was always fuck love and fuck a bitch. This generation so fucked up, I thought I was neva' gone find a genuine ass vibe,"

I looked him in them big glossy eyes, I knew it was a lot of pain built up in them.

"Sadly, my daddy was a fuck ass nigga too, I never met him. Never even seen a picture of him, he never even checked on me," I started to caressed the side of his. "My life ain't been the same since my daughter got taken away from me by social service," I vented.

When I was younger, I would always beg my mother to let me see my father. She would always make up excuses. The other little girls at school had a father to attend the daddy daughter dance with, I didn't have anyone.

"Damn, I'm sorry about that, ma," He lifted up and pulled me into his chest. "You ah strong ass black queen, I salute you for real. It's some sick ass people out here," He shook his head. I placed my head on his shoulder.

"You deserve nun' but happiness, you a strong ass female fasho. You know anytime you need some you can call on me and I'a be there in a heartbeat," His eyes gazed over at me with a gloomy undertone.

"Thank you, them words meant a lot," I said and kept my head resting on his shoulder, his eyes were still stuck on me. I felt a new wave of energy come through me, It was the butterfly feeling all over again.

I slowly looked up at him, biting down on my bottom lip. Those pretty brown, glossy eyes never left mine. Our faces grew closer, his chestnut skin was gorgeous as ever, so smooth. And the small amount out chin hair perfect for me.

And his waves were deeper then the oceans.

"Come hea," He grabbing my waist, pulling me on top of him. We were closer than close, his hands creeped inside the little shorts that I was wearing. Rubbing on me as he place many kisses on my neck.

Every touch and kiss made my body lit up in euphoric.

My neck was being attacked by his pretty ass lips and I couldn't help but wiggle around on the bed. His wet tongue went across my neck and he sucked on my skin, I threw my head back giving him more access.

I wrapped my arms around his neck once he was done sucking on my neck. Mushing his lips onto mine, I moaned into the kiss. It was one of them rough, nasty kisses.

My tongue was down his throat as one of his hands caressed my breast, he squeezed my nipple.

"Mhm," I hummed against his touch and let him do whatever he pleased with my body. My body started to shake a little.

Haven't felt this way in years, haven't been with a man in years, I forgot what it felt like.

"You Ight?" He pulled away from the kiss and I nodded, he started to move down to my stomach kissing all on it.

His hands were now on the brim of my my shorts, he looked up at me for clarification and I just nodded reassuring him that it's okay.

He pulled my shorts completely off throwing them across the room. I watched as he proceeded to peep his head out the door before shutting and locking it.

He started massaging my vulva before sliding his index finger inside me. I pressed my lips together trying not to moan as he slid in another.

I threw my head back into the mattress in pleasure as he licked up all my wetness, fingering me at a fast pace and it was driving me insane. My stomach was fluttering at the feeling.

My soft moans and the sound of gushiness filled the room.

I never felt like this before, this man head game was something else. I was in euphoria and I didn't wanna be anywhere else right now, I was on cloud ten.

The humming against my pussy was sending me but I haven't reached my nut yet but I was real close.

"Majesty," The door knob twisted but Lontrell wasn't letting, he continued and I wasn't gonna stopping him so I pushed his head a little further in, I was determined to get my nut off.

She knocked on the door once again, "I need you to help me do my hair," I ignored her and watched as Lontrell finish what he was doing, soon I heard her footsteps disappear.

"Yo' shit so pretty girl, you just don't know," He continued to stuff his face all in it like a tampon and soon I started to release, mushing his head deeper in it, he slurped all my nut up and came up to kiss me.

"Mmm," I moaned in his mouth as he stuck his tongue down my throat. Soon we pulled away and he got up to go in the bathroom to run me a bath like I asked.

thoughts?