𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Majesty.

"Girl, I ain't never seen you like that, literally we had to get Isaac to pick your ass up and carry you to the car," Samia mentions as I laid across her bed

My hangover was major, I woke up to my head pounding. I guess my body wasn't use to liquor but I enjoyed myself.

"Girl," I rubbed my hands through my hair, "This hangover ain't it but I definitely enjoyed myself."

"I'm glad your starting to enjoy yourself and living a little, it's ok to not be depressed all the time. Things will fall in place for you soon, just stay prayed up and in church." She preached and this is what I love about her, always on the positive side and encouraging me.

I smiled, "I love you girl, always giving me the words I need to hear."

Before she could say anything, Dominique appeared in her room. "Mia, hurry the fuck up. I told yo ass to be ready, I got shit to do." He approached.

Samia rolled her eyes, sliding her crocs on. "Nigga, I'm coming and who the fuck you talking to?" She scrunched her face up at him before turning her attention to me. "I'll be back Jes, finna go grab us some food."

I went into the living room, relaxing on the couch, I left Samia and Dominique continue to go back and forth.

Entering the living room, there was the Issac sitting on the couch. Damn, his ass be everywhere Dominique be? must be the bodyguard or something.

"Wassup," Issac nodded at me with his pearly whites bitting down on his bottom lip as I sat on the opposite couch from me. "How you doing? ya hair messy as hell, must be got a hangover from last night?"

"Hey," I slightly smiled, pulling my phone out to look at my hair and it was indeed messy as I expected. "Appreciate the compliment." I joked, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Nah, you pretty as fuck either way it go though shawty."

I tried to hide the smile that creeped up on my face, "Oh, and thank you for last night." I mentioned, remember that he had to carry me out the club last night.

"Ain't a thang, mama." He looked at me with his pretty glossy eyes, it's something about them. Those eyes can definitely snatch attention and get a girl panties soaked but I wasn't into all that right now.

Dominique and Samia entered the living room, saying they'll be right back. Once they left out the door, I flicked through the channels on the tv, looking for something entertaining.

"So you from Texas huh?" He rubbed at his chins hair. "I use to run shit in Texas some years ago but what the hell made you move out here to Atlanta, Texas way nicer?"

"Well," I bit down on my bottom lip, not knowing if I wanted to speak on my situation or not. It was a very touchy situation for me to speak on.

"I had no more family in Texas once my granny died so one of my grandma's old friends took me and my daughter in," I answered not wanting to go into further details.

"Damn, my bad, sorry for yo' lost but ian know you had a kid." He rosed his brow up. "Keep yo' head up though lil shorty, you strong. What don't kill you make you stronger, fasho."

"I appreciate, I definitely needed them words," I smiled. "Sooo, what's up with you?" I kind of already got an idea of what he do, just wanted to know the extras.

"Come on, Majesty." He chuckled, shoving his hands in his pants. "You know what I do, I know you done figured it out. I been kicking shit in these Atlanta and Memphis streets since I was a fifteen. In and out of juvenile for robbery and some more shit."

I barely knew him and he barely knew me so I wasn't looking for him to open up about his past or anything.

I noticed that he was very blunt though.

"You was a bad ass kid," I laughed as he agreed.

"Yep, just was a jit trying to run it up to take care of my momma." He said before inhaling the blunt that he lit. "Now I'm out here trying to run up a few millions and duck off from that extra shit."

"Nothing wrong with that," I rubbed my hands down my thighs.