𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Majesty.

"If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy, If you ask me I'm ready," I held my lotion as a microphone to my mouth, I rotated my hips in the mirror, dancing and listening to Alicia Keys

Tonight was Lontrell's and I date. I was kinda of nervous, Why? hood niggas was full of surprises and Lontrell didn't know the first thing about going on no date. Lontrell was deep in the streets and I didn't know what to expect out of him going on a date with him.

Might take me to his hood or something.

Kody and I relationship was way different. We never went on dates, usually just in his hood chilling with his friends or on the block he use to sell on. Another reason we couldn't go out was because he couldn't control his temper.

So I never really went on a real date.

Lontrell on the other hand was smooth with his shit and moved in silence. he know where and where not to be in these streets. But Kody was too much of a hardbody and hard headed, he felt too untouchable. He was ready to clutch on any nigga that even look at him wrong.

I was willing to accept everything that came with Lontrell, his flaws, his lifestyle; everything. It wasn't a flaw that I wasn't willing to accept. As long as he treat me right, respect me; I'll do the same.

People may judge me for getting back into another relationship with a hood dude based on what happened in my past but it's life.

I love everything about him and I wasn't gone give up on him because of his lifestyle or because of my past relationship or peoples opinion.

I want that glow together and make money together type relationship.

"You not ready yet, Majesty?" The door cracked open with, Lontrell appeared in. "Woah, what the fuck you got on?" He twisted his face.

I looked down at my outfit which was some shorts and a regular shirt, "What's wrong with it?" I twisted my lips.

"Nothin' wrong with it. It's just them lil ass hoochie mama ass shorts but you look good though," He came behind me as looked in the mirror, applying clear lip oil.

"It's nothing wrong with my shorts," I faced him as he stared at me like I was a full course meal. I hated that and loved it at the same time.

"Ain' nothing wrong with them, Ian no insecure ass nigga but them lil shorts alright- I guess. You lookin' good though Ma, ima lucky ass nigga." He clutched onto my small waist.