𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Majesty.

"It's too damn pack

"It's too damn pack." I said to Lontrell biting into my cameral candy apple as we walked around buying different festival foods and doing fun things.

My free hand was wrapped around his waist and so was his. He was so attach to me, I loved it. Couldn't keep his hands off me. He made sure he kept me close by any means necessary.

"We bout to find some type of game to play or some," Lontrell scanned around the fair, "All these damn lines long," He smacked his teeth.

"Bae let's go over there so you can win me a big teddy bear." I gestured to the basketball slot.

"That line deep as hell but got you," We went over to the line and it was indeed long as hell but we wasn't really doing anything else fun besides walking around eating different shit.

I looked at the blue candy apple and cotton candy in his hand, licking my lips. "Babe, can I get some of your cotton candy?" I poked my bottom lip out.

"Nah mane, I tried to buy you some but you was acting all stink. Acting like you don't eat it cotton candy now you want mine," He shook his head before placing the the little bucket in my hands. "Here mane."

I smiled at him and started eating a lot of it, it was good as hell. I don't know what it is but when other people have stuff it tastes better.

"You not finna be eating all my shit, you gone start getting yo own shit cause ian sharing my shit next time," He smacked his lips, watching me tear his candy up as the line moved forward. "Greedy ass."

"No, ima eat yours. I don't have to have my own shit when I can eat yours, right?" I innocently smiled up at him. "Remember you said whatever for you,"

"You can get whatever you want but not my food mane," He chuckled.

"You just stingy and fat as hell," I rolled my eyes and laughed cause I know I'm stingy as hell when it come down to food as hell.

I looked around, scanning the fair. Seeing the teenagers walk on groups, some with their little boyfriends, families.

But nothing caught my attention more then spotting Taurus from a distance with a girl beside him, I couldn't see her face but I could see all the tattoos on her legs.

He looked at me and smirked, I quickly turned away. Turning my attention toward.

"You Ight bae?" Lontrell looked down at me from his phone. I twisted my lips and nodded.