𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Majesty.

As much as I loved and enjoyed Miami, the weather was just my type, the palm trees and the beautiful ass beach was so relaxing

As much as I loved and enjoyed Miami, the weather was just my type, the palm trees and the beautiful ass beach was so relaxing. But there's no place like home, I was happy to be back in Atlanta.

I was also excited to be back so I can go shopping for my baby girl's third birthday, her party was next week and I was gonna make sure I buy her hella shit.

I'm surprise Ms. Linda even got in touch with me, she would always harass me when her son brought me around, start arguments with me but I'm thankful she finally maturing and got a change of heart.

I felt Lontrell place his soft hand on my thigh, "What you thinking about luh' girl? over ther' in a daze and shit," He chuckled.

We weren't in love, he was my best friend and our bond was growing day by day. I care for him a lot but relationship wise and in love? No, my life isn't what I want it to be right now, I'm still going through a lot.

He had me up since early this morning, he wanted to take me to get breakfast then I just ended up being with him all day.

"Nothing, just thinking about some things I can buy my baby when we go Walmart," I twisted my lips as he pulled up in a two story house driveway. "Who house this is Isaac?"

He killed the engine and looked over at me smiling, "This ma dukes house, you gone in an meet her?" He smiled over at me with soft eyes.

"Ima just stay in the car, she might not like me. I'm good waiting in the car," I tucked my lips in. I didn't want to meet her right now, Momma's usually don't like, today just wasn't the day for that.

He smacked his lips and twisted his lips, "Girl my mama not even like that but Ight, ima be right back then," He said before walking towards the house.

I rested my head on the window and scrolled through this website that do custom shirts, I was getting a custom shirt made for my baby's party. The shirt was gonna have a picture of me and her on it with '#1 mommy' along with other pictures of me and her.

I watched Lontrell's lanky body came out the house along with a little girl behind him, he placed her in a car seat making sure she was strap down before getting in the drivers seat.

He softly smiled at me, "Majesty that's my lil sister Ilani and Lani this my girl Majesty," I pushed at his arm playfully.

"Hi ilani," I looked back at her with a soft smile, she waved her hand at me before looking back down at her iPad.

"She quiet right now cause she got that ipad but when it go dead be prepared for her to get on yo' nerves," Lontrell chuckled as he pulled out of the driveway

I looked back at her again and softly smiled, she's so pretty. "How old she is? she kinda look like you,"

"She foe but think she twenty foe," He laughed.

"Leave her alone, you always bothering somebody—lil ass boy," I joked as he side eyed me and placed a hand on my thigh and he know what that does to me.

"I'm a grown ass mane luh girl," He pulled into Walmart parking lot and instantly found a parking space. "Better stop playing wimme," He said while unstrapping his lil sister, he opened the door for me and we all went towards Walmart.

"You not grown Lontrell," I played with him just make him mad. He held Lani on his hip and tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away. "And she a big girl, she don't wanna be held,"

Walking to the entrance, I grabbed a shopping cart.

He smacked his teeth, "You trippin' but it's all good,"

"I wanna get in," Lani pointed at the cart, he placed her in it, she squealed. "Jesty?" She said with a huge smile.

"Yea?" I smiled back while going to the toy session. Lontrell was walking behind us mumbling things with his mad ass.

"Your pwetty," She giggled.

"Thank you pretty girl, your beautiful too," I smiled as I looked over at the Cocomelon toys. And when I say I grabbed all the toys? I snatched them all up. My shopping cart was already full.

"What you want pretty girl?" I looked over at Lani who was now in Lontrell's arms on his phone. Kids love a phone or Ipad, that's one thing that will occupy them.

"I want them," She pointed at the L.O.L things. I'll never understand why kids love that stuff, it's just like Barbie dolls.

I went over to the Lol Dolls session which was next to where I was, collecting different little things by the brand. By now, my shopping cart was full, clothes, toys and everything. Damn near brought the whole toy session, also brought her a Jeep.

"You mad at me?" I looked at Lontrell who was all in his phone not even talking to me. We were now standing in line but he was standing behind me while Lani was now standing in front of me, controlling the shopping cart.

She's attach to me already and I love it, kids were my joy. They're so precious and innocent, I'll never understand how people can hate kids.

"So you ignoring me?" I asked as he never looked up from his phone, I simply nodded my head and looked forward.

Soon, I felt him come behind me, wrapping his arms around me as his bottom pushed against me.

"Chill out, I'm just playing with yo' sensitive self," He chuckled. "I like when yo' lil ass mad even though you started being childish first,"

"Whatever," I chuckled rolling my eyes and moved up once the other person was done. "Now get everything out the cart," I innocently smiled at him.

After another twenty minutes of being in Walmart, we were now heading back to my apartment to unload everything.

"I hope nothing pop off at my baby's party, my daughter's family on that side is petty," I sighed with my head rested against the window.

"Shit," Lontrell dragged as he gripped the stirring wheel, "I'll spend the block on they ass bout you— betta tell em you got a real killa' now baby," He licked his beautiful ass lips.

btw, I changed Majesty's daughter name to Kapri