𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗈 - 𝖡𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾

I gazed at the women before me, motionless as she never broke her gaze with me

I gazed at the women before me, motionless as she never broke her gaze with me. I looked out the window, staring at the rain. Rainy days always made me sad and traumatic.

My life was like a repeating cycle, work and therapy.

Dr. Gilmore pushed her glasses up and looked at me, "Talk to me, everyday you come in here and not say a word, I really want to help you." She preached.

I shook my head, twisting my lips. I was honestly fed up and ready to go. My doctor act like it's mandatory that I come to therapy everyday after I almost committed suicide like I'm some crazy person.

I'm human and I go through things like everyone else.

"Why should I open up to a complete stranger about my problems? are you willing to help me get my daughter back, huh?" I twisted my lips with a full blown attitude at this point.

People always tend to fuck me over and judge me, I have so much anger and hatred built up in me. Maybe one day I can sit down and express myself as for now? I can't.

I rosed up from the chair, "it's getting late, it's about to start raining again so it's time for me to go." and with that, I walked out of the office.

Walking down the dirty streets of Atlanta, seeing the homeless laid on the ground with covers on top of them while some just stood in the rain, cold rain like a pro.

I shook my head, I'm not judging nobody but one of my biggest fears is becoming one of them, I wanna succeed in life by any means. I thrive for greatness and I was gonna be great by any means.

I want to make something out of myself, better myself for my daughter and do what people said I couldn't do. I had a lot of people doubt me, even my own mother.

I was finally entering my apartment complex, it wasn't luxury at all but it was something until I get on my feet.

Once I made it in, I went straight in my bathroom to run a bubble bath along with candles around the tub along with Jhene Aiko's smoothing voice booming though my speaker.

I laid my head back against the wall, relaxing. There's nothing like coming home from work to a bubble bath, just thinking about life.

I was now drifting off to sleep until hard banging echoed throughout my apartment, I jumped out of fear. I quickly jumped up, drying off, throwing on a big shirt.

I grabbed a knife off my counter, and made my way to the front door.

I watched as the door nob switched back and forth, "Open this door fo' I kick this bitch down." The deep voice screeched from the other side of the door.

This neighborhood was dangerous and wasn't peaceful at all, i know I wasn't safe the moment I moved out here.

I slowly opened the door, locking eyes with an unknown face whose face was plastered in anger, I noticed a big ass gun tucked away in his pants.

He looked down at me, his face slightly soften up. "Who is you?" He twitched his left eyebrow up.

I folded my arms, who is he? coming to my apartment, asking me who I am. "Nobody. who is you and why the fuck you at my apartment banging on my door like you crazy?"

He slightly chuckled, "You live hur? In this ghetto ass neighborhood? you too pretty for that."

I was in a trance as his diamond teeth glistened perfectly in his mouth, he was a tall as hell compared to my height. The waves that were spinning on his head, I couldn't even keep up.

I watched as he shoved his hands in his black jeans, I looked down at his shoes and they we're black Air Force ones along with a black hoodie. He definitely was about to kill whoever he thought lived here.

"You from round here ma?"

"The name is Majesty but nah, I'm from Texas." I corrected.

"Majesty?" He chuckled, "But I'm Isaac."

I twisted my lips with my arms still folded across my chest, "What's funny? my name ugly or some?"

He laughed, "Nah, it's different." Awkward silence feel upon us before I spoke again.

"So, what you doing here? obviously you don't know me or neither are you looking for me." I questioned.

"Oh yea, I'm looking for a nigga name Ty, he stay here?"

"No, I live here alone."

"Fuck' that nigga musta' gave me the wrong address," He whispered but I caught it. "Well, I gotta go, it was cool talking to you but I gotta go, be safe out here mama."