𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Majesty.

"Lontrell, quit touching them people shit

"Lontrell, quit touching them people shit." I popped his hand, he tossed the panties back into place. He's being doing childish shit the second we walked in the mall, especially now that we're in Victoria secret.

"You gone quit talkin' to me like I'm yo child." he mumbled in my ear and gripped my ass, making me shiver on the inside at his deep, sexy voice.

I was now done picking out sets of panties, we were now at the counter, waiting in line.

"Can you stop?" I looked back at Lontrell, trying to hide my smile as he pushed his lower body against my ass.

"Ight, ima chill." he chuckled as the lady at the register priced up my things and asked for my email.

"It'll total is 140.42 ma'am." she looked from her computer and down at me. I handed her the money and waited on my change. Lontrell was still standing behind me, gripping my hips and pressing up against me.

"You two have a nice day," the lady handed over my chance and receipt. "You too," we said in unison walking out of the store.

"You wanna go to anotha' children's store befo we go?" Lontrell asked as we entered the elevator.

I looked down at all the bags in his hands of mine and the ones in my hands, I shook my head. "Nah, all this shit? I done brought her damn near everything."

"You right," he chuckled as we exited the elevator. He pulled me closer to him and placed his arm around my neck. "You excited to be keeping her?"

"Yea I am, I'm grateful for that I guess." I sighed running my nails through my hair.

"Why you sighing and shit? you should be happy Ma, you been actin' all sad and quiet today."

"I'm happy but it's the fact that I know ima be sad once she have to leave and that upsets me because she's my child and I got no control, rights or say so over her and I birthed
her—" I pressed my lips together as he opened his car door for me.

"Thank you," I thanked him for opening the door for me.

"But shit, we got two plans. Either you don't take her back when the weekend over or we can just kidnap her." he shrugged his shoulders and started the car.

"Boy, are you crazy?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"All the way and youno that," he gripped the staring wheel and pulled off fast. "But nah on some real shit, if it come down to it I'm with all the shits for you. Anything you need and I got you,"

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Fasho." he looked over at me and licked his lips as we stopped at the red light, "I love yo sexy ass, lil guh."