𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Majesty.

I swirled around in the mirror, analyzing my petite body in the outfit I threw together for today

I swirled around in the mirror, analyzing my petite body in the outfit I threw together for today. Today was our last day in Miami and I wanted to throw something sexy on, can't leave on a bad taste.

Not only for that though, I was making it my business to catch Lontrell's attention and I did just that. All day he'd trying to talk to me but I've been ignoring him all day.

Last night he was on next level shit and I wasn't going for that at all but I wanted to show him ima forever be on whatever he on, it's tic for tac over here.

Lontrell is stubborn and so am I and that shit wasn't going to work at all, he's blunt and I'm stubborn, that relationship shit wasn't gonna work with us at all even if we give it try.

There wasn't a reason he should've been mad at me, we usually clown around and hug up on each other but he went off for absolutely nothing. Ain't shit suppose to be perfect, I ain't perfect and neither is he but he went off for no reason.

"Majesty," The opened and Lontrell appeared in. I ignored him and proceeded to walk out the room. He smacked his teeth and followed me downstairs.

I went into the pantry to grab a pack of fruit roll-ups, a bottle of water and headed upstairs. Today was a rainy day so I really just wanted to get comfortable, eat and watch movies.

Laying across my bed, I received a phone call from an unknown number but I ignored it. All I wanted to do right now was relax and listen to the rain clicking against the window.

Relaxing my eyes, Lontrell walked in and sat on the edge of the bed and I ignored his presence and close my eyes back.

He smacked his teeth, "So you foreal not gone talk to me?" I turned the opposite way so I was not facing him at all.

I was being petty as hell and I don't care, he gone feel me and learn not to play with me. And yes, I'm making a big deal out of it.

"Fuck it then I'm bout' to go,"

"So get the hell out then," I scoffed and shrugged my shoulders. He never removed himself from the bed, he clenched his jaw and stayed put.

"Mane come here and stop that," I didn't move a muscle because he had me fucked up thinking I'm about to kiss his ass, it don't work like that over here.

"So you really not gon' come see what I want?"

I forced myself up, smacking my lips as I went over to where he was. He pulled me in his lap. I folded my arms across my chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? you had a attitude with me now you wanna get mad because I'm not talking to you," I said as he clench his jaw.

"My fault, I just had a lot of shit on my mind but I shouldn't of took that shit out on you' ma," He said as he placed his head on my chest.

"What we talked about the other day? communication is key, you can talk to me about anything. You can't do me like that Lontrell,"

"I know, shit just got the best of me. My pops called my momma from prison yesterday and she told me last night, shit had me mad. We don't fuck with that nigga." He shook his head and clenched his jaw.

"What happened between you and him?" I asked and he tensed up, I started to notice it was kinda a touchy situation for him.

"I was eight years old, he use to beat my mama ass every night. One night he came in high as fuck off cocaine and stabbed my momma four times, we heard her screaming so me and my older brother jumped up. He tried to help her but he stabbed him seven times and he ended up dying, he lost too much blood. It was no help for him. Thankfully my moms made it because the neighbors called the 12 just in time because she would've died too,"

"So nah, we don't fuck with that nigga. He murdered his own son, my big brother. My other half, he provided for me more then that fuck nigga did," He said as he pulled me closer, hugging my waist with his body stiffen up.

"Damn, I'm sorry for your lost," I frowned while wrapping my arms around him. "That's really fucked up, he gotta be fucked up in the head,"

"Yea but life goes on, shit still traumatic for me but I gotta stay strong for my lil sis and moms." He said. I looked down at his eyes and they were red, I could tell their was a lot of pain built up in them.

"I feel you, my daughter's father was killed and he was basically the only person I had back then. I didn't even have a chance to tell him I was pregnant, my daughter would never know what it's like to have a father and that hurts me,"

Lontrell cuddle into me tighter, silence fell upon us for a few minutes. "You promise to accept me for who I am and ride for me no matter what?"

"As long as you can do the same for me, keep it real with me and don't be with allat extra shit."

"Promise?" He held his pinky out, I intertwined my pinky with his.

"I promise," I smiled, "You like a big ass kid." I chuckled but I didn't have a problem with it all.

He placed a kiss on my cheek with his arms wrapped around me, holding me in a tight grip like he didn't want to let go. The room fell silence once again, comfortable silence. My head was laid on his chest as I listened to his heartbeat.

"Isaac bring yo' whipped ass on, we gotta go handle that business," D busted in the room with a book sack on.

He smacked his lips before placing a kiss on lips, we exchanged our goodbyes before the two disappeared out the room.

I was bored, Meme was sleep and the boys were gone so it wasn't nothing for me to do. My only entertainment was my Instagram but before I could even click on the app, the unknown number flashed across my screen.

As soon as I answered, a voice that made my heart shattered boomed through the phone.

"Hi mommy," Her sweet little voice came through the phone.

"Oh my God, Hi mommy baby," I felt my eyes start to burn from the tears that were coming.

"Mama," She called out, I heard a little shuffling around. "Hey Majesty," Her grandmother's voice flowed through the line.

"Uh hey," I twisted my face up as if she could see me, this lady can't stand the ground I walk on. Can't believe she even called me. "How you been doing Ms.Linda?"

Deep down inside, I wanted to jump through the phone and snatch this bitch guts out but I had to be mature for babygirl.

"I've been doing good, the baby always saying Mama so I figured she wanted to talk to you," Her voice was weaker then usual. "She's having a birthday party next week, would you like to come?"

"Of course, you can text me the address, time and everything?"

"Yes, I'll have it texted to you. Kapri come tell your mama bye bye,"

"Bye mommy baby, love you so much." I felt a tear fall down my face.

"Love you mommy," She responded gibberish but I understood every weird. Before I could say anything else, the call was disconnected.