𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Majesty.

|Miami tingz|

I made a heart in the sand as the sunset came in and it was beautiful

I made a heart in the sand as the sunset came in and it was beautiful. I wore a red bikini top along with the red bottoms to match, Lontrell had on some red swimming trunks as well.

Dominique and Samia left us alone once again as if they were forcing us to be together but it wasn't nun of that, our vibe and friendship genuine. Of course her and D somewhere being nasty though.

He was sitting in a chair, smoking a blunt.

Getting up from the ground, I went over and sat by him. He started to stare at me and lick his lip, his eyes were low and red.

"Less' walk around, the sunset done came." He stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. There was a moment of silence, not awkward silence though.

I looked down at my feet as I kicked the sand, loving the sound of the waves moving back and forth.

My fingers were intertwined with Lontrell's as he swung our arms back and forth, we walked around the pier just enjoying the beautiful ass view. I pulled away and went to the water, placing my feet in it, enjoying the feeling.

I felt Lontrell come by me, he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from behind. I leaned back, placing the back of my head on his chest. I felt safe and secured in his arms for some reason.

I felt him rub the tattoo on my side, "This shit here tuff, when you got it?" He asked as I turn face forward to him, cuddling into his chest. It was getting a little chilly.

"I started getting it when I was like seventeen, I finished it when I turned eighteen." I said, watching the little kids running around and then the couples hugged up and some playing in the water.

"I fuck with it, a lot," He bit down on his bottom. "You ah solider, got that shit colored in, you too gangsta for me lil shorty, when I got my shit colored in I almost chickened out." He chuckled, I looked over at the tattoo on hand which was colored in green with a lil black.

I smiled, "At least you got it done though." I smiled. Silence fell upon us, comfortable silence. I was just cuddled up into him, enjoying the beautiful few of everything, the families, kids and the beautiful ass sunset.

"There they ass up, hugged up and shit." I heard Dominique yelled as him and Meme approached us, they both had on red as well. "Hugged up and shit, had us looking for y'all."

"Y'all was somewhere fuckin' stop allat baping, we been on this beach since y'all left us here," Lontrell responded which made me lowly laughed because he ain't lying at all.

Meme kissed her teeth, "We was not, we was actually watching movies," She folded her arms across her chest.

"Aye, let's race to the bar, couple vs. couple. Whoever lose gotta pay for the food tonight." Lontrell said.

"Bet," D said in response as we all started to line up.

I placed my hand on my knees, I was a track star in high school, this ain't nothing to me. The head of the track team at that, I haven't ran in years though. Guess I gotta see if I still got it.

"Me and baby girl gone rock out on y'all," Lontrell said before counting down, once he got to three we all took off. He was in the league and I was right behind him, meanwhile Meme and D were still behind.

Once we made it to the bar, I bent over placing my hands on my knees, out of breath. I was tired out of mind, I was definitely out of shape.

I heard Lontrell let out a chuckled, I mugged him.

Dominique and Meme finally made it, they both were sweating and out of breath, Meme went an sat at the bar, breathing hard as hell.

"The food and shit on y'all tonight," Lontrell nodded at them.

"Can I get on your back?" I asked Lontrell, I was tired out of my mind. My legs were now hurting, I'm definitely gonna start going to the gym.

Nodding his head, I jumped onto his back, he held onto my legs to keep me up, "You need to get in the gym, yo' lil ass out of shape." He chuckled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Samia and Dominique ordered themself a drink, I didn't want anything and neither did Isaac and he the one wanted to come here.

"Breathing like a fat bitch in my ear," He said to me, I was still out of breath, trying to catch it. Felt I was lifting heavy ass brakes for hours.

We left D and Meme down at the bar and proceeded to go back to the house, I was getting cold. Lontrell was running with me on his back as he held a tight grip on my legs.

"You better not drop me,"

As soon as we made it to the beach house, I got in the hot tub that was inside the house. This was so relaxing.

Lontrell was sitting in front of me, smoking a blunt, chilling on his phone. "You sexy as hell," He stared at me deeply while licking his lips.

"Stop," I covered my face as he flicked pictures of me, I know was looking all kind of ways, my hair was all messy. "Taking pictures of me looking all kinda ways."

He smacked his lips, showing me the picture. "You look good as hell," He smirked, showing the picture he took.

"Delete that, my hair is messy," I frowned, reaching for his phone but he raised his hand up high with his phone in it, knowing my short self couldn't reach it.

"You look good, chill out," He chuckled sitting his phone on the outside of the tub, wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Thank you," I smiled, kicking my feet in the water. I felt him staring down in my face so I looked back at him, staring deep in his eyes as he did the same.

I could see all the pain built up in his big glossy eyes.

He pushed his lips against mine, sticking his tongue in my mouth. "Mmm," I lowly moaned in his mouth.

"Got a nigga feelin' all gushy and shit, fasho gone be mine by the end of this trip."

I rose my eyebrow, "You sure about that?" I chuckled.

"I'm positive about that shit, fasho," He pecked my lips.