𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Majesty. 

"You is cheating," I huffed and folded my arms across my chest

"Nah you just can't outdo the goat," Isaac chuckled, slapping my thigh which made a loud clapping noise

We were at Samia's house as usual but her and Dominique went upstairs to do what they do the most, we all was suppose to go shopping today but them two wanted to go and be nasty.

I tried to slap across his head with the pillow but he ducked it, covering his head. "You play too much, that shit hurt," I started to caress my thigh which was turning red.

He licked his lips, they we're so sexy and soft looking. "You want me to kiss it?"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the controller that I was using. "Nope cause you shouldn't of did it in the first place." I plucked my bottom lip out.

He started caressing my thigh where he slapped it at, staring deep in my soul, "My bad, lil cry baby ass."

These past few weeks, we'd been forming a bond. I can't even lie, being around him, I'm always cheerful. I guess different people bring out a different side of you, so they say.

"You want to listen to music or some?" He asked, I simply shrugged my shoulders, placing my feet in his lap. "Ima' put on some of that drake."

"Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong," He sung along with drake, grabbing my face but I snatched it away, trying to hide my cheesy smile.

I'm honestly loving the new friendship we're forming.

"Stop, Lontrell," I said, calling him by his middle name. "And I do got on makeup," I rolled eyes and snatched the remote, changing the song.

He chuckled, licking over his lips. "I know that, you still look pretty as hell' with or without makeup' shorty and don't call me that shit."

I laughed, changing the music to kehlani, I love me some kehlani, Jhene and summer. They voice always gave me the energy I needed.

Isaac started caressing my feet while doing whatever he was doing on his phone. "Boy, stop playing with my feet." I chuckled to keep from blushing.

He ignored me and continued playing with them, "Ion kno' why you put em on me, I got a feet fetish. Especially for some pretty ass feet like yours with that white polish." He sat his phone in his lap and locked eyes with me.