𝐓𝐄𝐍.

Majesty.

"I'm trying," I smacked my lips gripping my hands around the bottom part of the gun

"I'm trying," I smacked my lips gripping my hands around the bottom part of the gun. Lontrell was standing behind me, guiding me through everything.

We were at some shooting range in downtown Miami that he wanted to go to. He insisted that he teach me a few things and I was enjoying it, this was different for me.

Dominique and Samia went to an arcade which isn't far away from us but knowing them, they probably went back to the house. Lontrell and I wanted to do something different.

"Come here," Lontrell gestured for me to follow him to the spot where he was shooting at, he was using a big ass draco meanwhile I was using the glock. "Watch closely, stop zoning out." He snapped his fingers.

I firmly watched as he hit the target in the head from a far distance with multiple shots.

"That's how you do it shorty," He nudged me once he placed the gun on the table. "You wanna try it again?"

"Yea, ima try one mo' time." I said and he placed the gun in my hands making sure it was off safety. I scrunched my eyebrows together. "I wanna shoot the big one like you did."

"Nah, that shit prolly weigh more then you. You can't shoot that shit." He chuckled as he came behind me, I was already positioned to where the target was.

He placed his hands on both sides of my waist as I aimed at the target's head. I pulled the trigger and proceeded to reach my goal which was hitting the target in the head.

"I got aim, I'm the goat," I smirked at Lontrell who took the gun out my hands and stuffed it in his pants, the gun belonged to him. Apparently he knew whoever own this shop.

"Nah, you got more shit to learn," He said placing the shooting range earmuffs and glasses on the table.

I did the same, placing the gear on the table. "You always hating on me," I rolled my eyes hitting at his arm.

He placed a kiss on my cheek, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm just playing babygirl' you did good, chill out," He laughed hugging me tight.

"What you wanna do now?" He asked pulling away and rubbing his stomach. "Cause I'm hungrier then ah a bitch right now,"

"You always hungry fatty but—,"

"We can go back to the house and order a chef. I want some Parmesan crusted chicken with Parmesan mash potatoes," I squealed at the thought of the cheesy chicken, melting in my mouth.

"Whateva' for you," He chuckled as we headed to the front where some people were looking around at the guns that was held up on the wall.

Lontrell went to the owner which was his friend, dapping him up, "Ima catch you later' thug," He gave the man a head nod, they exchanged their goodbyes and we left out.

Walking outside, I analyzed how beautiful Miami is— the palm trees, the gorgeous beaches, the sunny weather. The beauty of the city's nature will steal your heart from Biscayne Bay and the clear blue South Florida skies.

Lontrell intertwined his fingers with mine as we across the street, he insisted that we walked. We were headed to the ice cream shop which wasn't far.

"Why the hell you wanna walk Isaac? you so extra damn," I playfully rolled my eyes nudging his shoulder.

"I know yo' extra extraaa ass ain' calling me extra, we finna go back to the house to eat but you still wanna be so extra and get some damn Ice cream," He said holding the door for me at the ice cream shop.

We entered and sat at a table, he sat beside me instead of in front of me. "You love being under me, huh," I chuckled sitting my bag on the floor beside me.

He smacked his lips, playfully mushing my head, "Don't get all big headed, lul guh but what kinda ice cream you want?"

"I want the ice cream with cheese cake bites," I said with a huge cheesy smile, I tried to give him a ten dollar bill to pay for our ice cream. "I got it, you been paying for everything all day,"

He twisted his lips, "As long as you with me you ain't gotta pay for shit,"

"Stop being so stubborn and take the shit," I rolled my eyes stuffing the money in his hand. He smacked his teeth before walking off.

Earlier we all was at the mall, he brought me a pair of expensive ass shoes that I didn't even asked for. I wasn't into all that materialistic shit but he insisted that he buy me the shoes because he had the same ones.

Taking out my phone, I noticed Meme texted me asking where was we. I sent her my location before locking my phone back.

Lontrell came back with our ice cream, sitting back down. "Thank you, honey," I cheesed getting my spoon and digging in, soon as it hit my taste buds I started dancing. Cheesecake ice cream with the mini bites is the best.

"Favorite color?" He asked out the blue which made me scrunch my face up because it was random.

"Yellow," I said before stuffing my face with more ice cream. "Yours?"

"Yellow? that's different' that's rare, I ain' met nobody that ever liked yellow but you," He chuckled. "I knew you was different that's why I fuck with you so heavy lil guh but I fuck with the red and black,"

He looked at me from head to toe and licked his lips, my stomach was low key forming butterflies on the inside.

"Stop staring at me like that,"

He laughed licking his pretty ass lips. "You look good as shit today, the lil 90's fit, I fuck with it."