Chapter 01

*(RING)* *(RING)* *(RING)*

"Hello", Gulf answered while yawning and  rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Gulf, where are you? Our class is about to start. Don't tell me you were still sleeping?".

"Huh? What time is it?" Gulf was shocked.

He looked at his table clock which pointed that it was 7:45 AM. 15 minutes left for his first class.

"Fuck! I forgot to set the alarm last night."

Gulf screamed in horror as he springed up on his bed hurriedly.

"Hey hey hey... Don't even think about bunking  class. You said you will treat me in the new coffee shop that's opening today. This is not fair Gulf" Mild was almost whining over the phone.

"Shut up and hang up now. If you are gonna talk then how the hell am I going to get ready? Keep talking then I will be late and then I will treat you with a kick" said Gulf while taking his towel and soap, preparing to take a bath.

"ohho my dear bestie. You are the best, you are the sweetest. Don't get angry na!"

"MILD!!" *scream*

"Ok Ok.. I will hang up now. Please don't be late. I don't want to miss my treat" Mild pleaded before actually hanging up.

'siat' Gulf murmured as he threw his phone on the bed and rushed towards the bathrooms of his dorm to take a quick shower.

------------------------***************---------------------

Gulf was almost running to his Uni. Despite living in a dormitory near his Uni, he was already late for the first class. As a freshman it was his first day ever that he was going to be late in the class.

When he reached in front of his classroom, he saw that the class had already begun. He was very scared to get scolded by the lecturer in front of the whole class. But when he opened the back door of his classroom, he surprisingly found that there standing a male teacher in place of their regular female Math Teacher.

He saw his best friend, Mild, sitting on the back bench, waving at him. The lecturer was back-facing him; so he successfully entered the classroom secretly, without making a noise and sat next to Mild.

"Why so late? Were you drunk last night?", Mild said in a whisper.

"Shut up. Tell me first who is he?", asked Gulf

"I don't know. He hasn’t uttered a word yet without a 'hello' ", answered Mild.

"Alright students", hearing the teacher's voice Gulf and Mild paid attention to him. "Let me introduce myself first", said the new lecturer.

"I'm Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat", he pointed at the white board where he had just written his name with a red marker.

"Your Math teacher, Ms. Jeed, is on maternity leave. So, from today I'll take your Math lessons until she is back", the new teacher announced.

"Shia. Mew Suppasit." Mild exclaimed in horror as he slapped Gulf's arm, calling him.

"Gulf Gulf, do you know him? I heard he is one of the most strict teachers here. Oh God! Have pity! Why us! Why me!"