Chapter 03.2

"So, how is your relationship going with YOUR Mew?"

Gulf just finished his lunch and was drinking water when he heard Mild's words. And as expected he choked on the water and spilled every single drop of water he had inside of his mouth in the empty plate in front of him.

"*cough* wh-at th-e *cough* fck, Mild. Are you *cough* out of your mind? *cough*" Gulf asked Mild as he tried to control his cough.
Mild reached for his backpack to take out his tissue box, and handed a couple of tissue paper to Gulf.

"Don't act like you didn’t do anything with him!"
Gulf's movement immediately stopped hearing Mild.
"What! Are you ill? What have I done?" His head springed up as he talked.

"Gulf! I'm serious! Do you really don't have anything to tell me?" Mild said with a serious look and narrowed eyes.

"I'm serious too. What should I have to tell you? Can you speak clearly? I'm so confused. This is so not you" Gulf tsked and banged his fist on top of the table.

"THIS IS SO NOT YOU TOO. YOU HAVE NEVER HIDE ANYTHING FROM ME BEFORE" Mild did the same thing as he almost screamed at Gulf, which really is not in his nature.

Gulf got confused watching Mild's reaction. They knew each other from their early days of highschool, and he never saw Mild being this much serious.

"Oye hia! Calm down! Why are you screaming! And I haven’t hidden anything from you Mild! I have nothing to do with Sir Mew. What are you saying? What kind of relationship?" Gulf was trying to remember if anything happened, related to Mew, in front of Mild that could make him say those words.

"Well. I saw you both yesterday. You went to him to show him math, right? But I saw him dragging you to his car. I'm sure he dropped you to your dorm. Now what? Will you still say that you didn’t hide anything from me?"

Mild revealed the reason for his anger as he dropped his fork in the noodle ball he had in front of him and looked at Gulf as if he just caught a thief stealing his precious toy.

"Oo-ooh!!!" 
"Ooh! Just a 'oooh'?"
Mild's eyes widened in shock as his voice increased one pitch.

"Yeah a 'ooh'. Cause whatever you were thinking wasn’t true. It's a simple matter. That's why It's jus…"
"Simple matter!!"
Mild cut him off in the middle of his explanation. Sadness was obvious in his tone.

"You never let me or Boat drop you in your dorm. Even never let us visit you there. We don't even know where you live. And that crush of yours, who you’ve met just a couple of weeks ago, dropped you to your dorm; dragging you like he owns you, in front of the team players. And you are saying that's a simple matter! Wow Gulf wow!"

Gulf's funny expression immediately changed into horror. He didn’t think Mild would bring this point out. His friends knew he was an orphan. And living an orphans life is not easy. Gulf had enough of people’s pityness. If his friends found out that he lives in a broken building cause the rent was cheap as there were 4more people, they will definitely try to convince him to move out from there. They will definitely try to help him financially. And he didn’t want that to happen.

"I-i told you m-my roommates don't like to have any v-visitor. That's why I c-can't invite you there." Gulf answered stuttering as he broke their eye contact and looked down on the tissue paper he was holding in his hand, fidgeting with it unconsciously.

"Gulf. Can you tell me what's happening?" Mild asked in a soft voice grabbing Gulf's shoulder as he leaned his head a bit towards Gulf. 
"I'm feeling really bad, you know? I feel like I'm losing my bestfriend. And that Mew Suppasit is taking my place."
He said in a sore tone as he leaned back in his chair, looking away.