Chapter 07

<<A/N:
My lovely readers. First of all I really wanna apologise to all of you becz it took me almost 2months to update again. As I said before I was in a writer block at first and I had some family issues also. So I couldn’t concentrate on writing. I'm really really sorry and thank you so much to all of you for waiting for the update. So.. Here it is.  ENJOY >>

**********************

Mew woke up on the couch surrounded by a comfortable silence. He blinked his eyes a few times to adjust his view in the slight darkness. The only sound he could hear was the buzzing of the air-conditioner. He took a deep breath and sat up while squeezing his eyes and tapped his mobile screen to see the time. It was only 5:26 in the morning. He looked at the bed but could only see a laying figure.

He stood up and walked towards the only window of the room. After pulling the curtains away, he looked back and in the dawn light he saw a peacefully sleeping face. He walked to the bed and sat next to Gulf, who was sleeping while slightly parting his lips and breathing steadily. A smile appeared on Mew's lips when he heard him snoring slightly.
Mew placed his left palm on the bed and leaned forward, near Gulf's head. He placed his right palm on Gulf's left cheek and slightly pressed his lips on his forehead, while caressing his cheek with the pad of his thumb.

He leaned back with the same smile still hanging on his lips and covered Gulf's body properly by fixing the messy comforter that he had over his body. He stood up and reached for the bag he had on the couch that he had been using for three days. He brought out his towel with a blue striped shirt and jeans. He again glanced on the bed before opening the door of the attached bathroom, carefully and silently. He needed to get ready early. Cause that was Gulf's last day in the hospital.

The weather was quite cold because of continuous pouring of rain during the night that had Mew shiver a little. So he decided to take a hot shower. He turned on the geyser and was preparing to take a bath when memories of the last three days started to make Mew's mind foggy.

Every single thing that happened from that accident day till now was flashing in his mind like a broken CD. 

When he finished donating blood that day and came out of the room, he saw Tul was talking to Max, while waiting for him.

He almost ran towards the OT with wobbling legs as he was feeling tired from stress and also from the lack of blood. 

"Mew!!", Tul approached him when he saw him struggling to keep his steps steady and grabbed his arms to give him support. 

"I'm fine, don't worry", Mew protested but Tul didn’t buy his words.

"Yeah, I can see that", he said in a mockingly high voice as he helped Mew to sit on the bench that was placed outside the OT and looked up at Max, who was holding Mew's other arm.

"Babe, hurry up and bring some food for him. Try to bring milk and boiled eggs as well", he ordered and earned a nod from Max before he left Mew and Tul alone.

"How is he? Did anybody come out?", Mew asked Tul, closing his eyes and leaning back on the bench.

Tul took a bottle of drinking water to hand it over to him, before speaking.

The doctor did come out a while ago

Mew's eyes flicked open and he immediately sat straight on the bench, regretting the next moment when he felt dizzy all of a sudden. He held his head with one of his hands and held on to the bench with another. Tul reached out and held Mew's shoulders to support him.