Chapter 09

"Alright", Jame handed over the file to the nurse beside him, which contained Gulf's reports including X-rays and blood tests.

"He is in a stable condition. I think It will take him at least a month to be able to walk properly. You need to take good care of him, Mew",

Mew chuckled and nodded at the doctor's words.

"Ofcourse I will.", he answered while smiling sweetly at Gulf and cupped his right cheek with his left hand. And the fact that Mew was showing him affection right in front of all the people in the room, had Gulf blushed hard.

"What are you doing?", he whispered in a scolding tone as he removed Mew's hands from his cheeks.

"It's ok. We don't mind", Gulf's eyes widened when Max said with a slight smile. 

"Babe. I told you they know about us. You don't need to be shy or feel uncomfortable. It's ok. They are my friends", Mew said in a low voice that only Gulf could hear. 

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THEM. YOU ONLY SAID YOUR MOM KNOWS", Gulf whisper screamed with widened eyes and looked around the room just to be blushed more.

Sitting in the coach, Max was still staring at them with a knowing look and an obvious smirk.

The nurses were doing their job, and also Doctor Jame, but he had an amused face even when he was writing something on Gulf's report file. It was obvious he was trying to hide his smile.

"You told the doctor also? Phi Mew, I'm shy. Why don't you understand?" Gulf whined just like a baby and Mew chuckled at his behaviour.

"You know what? They knew that we liked each other even before we were aware of our feelings. We were that much obvious." Gulf just looked at him with a confused face.

"That night at the cafe, they all planned it together. Tul, Max and phi Run. Also one of your friends was involved in this. I guess it's Mild." it took him a while to process the information in his brain cells and when it did, Gulf's eyes gradually widened.

"What do you mean? What did they do?", Gulf asked and this time Max, who was hearing their conversation, answered as he hooked his hand around Mew's shoulder. 

"We just dragged him out of his home and your friend, Mild, assured us that you will be in the cafe till Mew reaches there. And my brother helped us by setting the couple's atmosphere around you both and by giving you a little bit of privacy so that you could feel comfortable and could talk whatever you wanted to. And that silly idea actually worked. We thought you guys would take a step forward by knowing each other more but you ended up confessing to each other. Thank God we planned that" Max chuckled as he patted Gulf's head playfully and Gulf lost count of how many times he already blushed from that morning.

He glanced at his boyfriend with a flushed face and Mew's heart missed a beat by the scenery of the red beauty in front of him.

"You knew?", he asked in a timid voice and Mew nodded.

"The day after your accident when you get your consciousness back, they told me", he pointed at Max.

Suddenly Max's phone buzzed and he excused himself as he left them alone.

"Oh my God! I'm so shy! Everybody knows about us. I don't know how to handle this situation. What if I make any mistake and embarrass you? What will they think?", Gulf kept panicking as he covered his flushed face with his palms.

"Yai nong krub! Why are you stressing yourself? I'm here, right? We will go through everything together. If you make any mistake, I will fix it. And if I ever fail to do anything, I hope you will be there as my support system, right baby?", Mew gently assured him as he ruffled his hair with adoration.