Chapter 06

“CHOPPER!!”

“CHOPPER!!”

“MOM,MOM, HAVE YOU SEEN CHOPPER?”

“MAMA, MAMA, WHERE IS MY CHOPPER? JOM HAVE SEARCHED HIM IN EVERY CORNER. JOM CAN'T FIND HIM”

“What's happening? Why are you both screaming so early in the morning?”, Mew and Jom's mom came out of the kitchen with a spud in her hand, when she heard both of her children were screaming.

“Mom, we can't find Chopper. I and Jom have searched for him in the whole house. It's his breakfast time. He never goes around without having his meal”, Mew said worriedly as he took his sister in his arms who was already in tears.

“P-P'Mew, did someone k-kidnap Chopper? Will Jom ne-ver see Ch-opper aga-in?”, she asked while hiccuping and sobbing.

“No baby. It's nothing like that. We will find Chopper together and you will feed him again everyday. Ok? Don't cry dear”, Mew tried to calm her down as he wiped her tears and Jom only nodded, still sobbing.

“Are you sure you have searched everywhere? He was right here and was playing with his toys a while ago”, she said, pointing to the corner of their stairs. “I came here to collect a parcel and he was running and playing around me. He was waiting for his food. Where could he go?”, Mew's mom said as he took her daughter in her arms from her son.

“Mom did you close the door entirely or was it ajared?”, Mew asked with a frightened face and his mom's expression immediately followed him.

“I don't remember dear. I t-think I di-didn’t”, his mom's eyes widened as she recalled that she didn’t close the door properly after receiving her parcel.

Mew heaved a sigh squeezing his eyes then kneeled down at the height as his sister. He held both of her hands and looked in her eyes to assure her.

“Jom, be a good girl and wait for phi and Chopper with mom. Ok? Don't cry, don't disturb mom. Phi promises, phi will find and bring Chopper home as soon as he can. Ok?”

Jom looked at his phi, trying hard not to cry by biting her lower lip and nodded, “Ok phi”, Mew got up after placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

“Don't worry mama. I will be back with Chopper, no matter what”, he said as he took out his car key from his pocket and headed towards the door after having a nod from his mom.

‘Please don't get hurt baby. Be safe. Papa is coming for you’, he said in his mind as he drove his car out of the steeled gate of their house.

****************

“What!! And you didn’t even bother to tell me? Are you really my best friend?”, Gulf screamed on his phone when he entered the supermarket.

Their vacation after midterm was coming to an end and he needed to buy some elements for his daily needs.

Last night when Mild called him to apologise that he had to cancel their dinner plan, he asked Mild to come with him to the supermarket of the town. And he also agreed to Gulf.

But when Gulf called Mild that if he was even out of his house, Mild told him that he needed to go to his village house immediately. That's why Gulf was screaming at Mild at that moment.

“Dude I'm really sorry. But dad suddenly planned to go there. I will treat you to a lot of crispy pork basil when I will be back. Don't be angry”, Mild tried to lure him with food despite knowing that nothing will be enough to calm him down if he is angry, specially with his best friend.