M-24: Long Time, No Schnee

"Hey, Weiss, would you know anything about this Solis company Adam and company have been talking about?" Ruby asked the heiress, as the audience settled in for the next episode. Weiss shook her head.

"I've never heard of it before, and I know almost every business that exists up in Atlas," she shook her head, the lights above them dimming. "It's probably just a fictional company designed for the show. I'm sure we'll see that soon enough."

The episode began with Adam and Blade Wolf arriving in front of a large metal gate surrounding a large facility. The bull Faunus approached, tapping his foot impatiently, before stretching out an arm and slamming his fist on the large door repeatedly.

"Come ON!" he groaned. "What the hell is taking so long?!"

The scene changed to show Adam pounding on the door from the footage of a security camera, which was displayed upon a monitor inside a security booth on the other side of the gate. Next to the monitor was an open box of pizza, which a familiar blonde monkey Faunus was helping himself to, his face buried in a comic book.

"Sun?" Blake asked, her eyes wide.

"What is that fool doing?!" Ghira growled, his hands curling into fists. "His inattentiveness is delaying Adam!"

"Sorry..." Sun looked down in embarrassment, as Kali gave her husband a look.

"Man, that Hilda is one hot momma..." Sun whispered, his tail flicking in excitement, completely absorbed in his comic book. Fortunately, he was snapped out of fantasy land as a large Beowolf head suddenly popped up in front of the window to his booth, barking angrily at the monkey Faunus. "GAH!" The comic went flying, as Sun tumbled out of his chair, though he quickly stood back up, and stared at the Grimm in shock. "Oh my gods..." he gasped, "Adam, is that you?!"

"Is it just me, or has Sun become more of an idiot in this?" Yang asked, laughing lightly.

"Yang!" Tai scolded. "What have Qrow and I told you several times, now?" The blonde girl immediately paled, then looked down sheepishly.

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," she sighed mournfully. "Sorry, Sun..."

The creak of metal filled the air, before the large metal gate was slowly pulled open by Adam, his uncovered brand crackling with fire. The bull Faunus forced his way into the facility, then stormed over to the security booth, shaking his head in frustration. He leaned down into the window to look at Sun, the flames across his face sputtering out to be replaced with thick black smoke.

"Where is she?" Adam demanded, his teeth bared. The monkey Faunus gulped, then fumbled around his pockets, searching for his Scroll.

"I'll... I'll let her know you've arrived!" Sun gulped.

"That won't be necessary, honey!" a melodious voice called out, causing both Faunus to turn and look in the direction it came from. Sauntering towards them, dressed in a grimy lab coat but nonetheless a beautiful being with her braided ivory hair and teenage figure, was Weiss Schnee. "Well met, Mr. Taurus!"

"Oh, that's right! I had nearly neglected to remember that Weiss Schnee and Sun Wukong were mated in this universe," Penny smiled brightly.

"S-Sister?!" Winter gasped, her mouth agape.