Bonus Mission 3

As Team RWBY and Team _NPR congregated around the snack bar, which was run by Abe's wife, the classmates were having a discussion.

"I wonder who takes care of Jaune's shop while he's out on jobs," Yang said thoughtfully.

"Me, obviously," Ruby stated, surprised nobody had thought of that yet. "I'm his wife, remember?"

"Yeah, but you were nowhere to be seen at the beginning of the episode," Nora pointed out. "I don't know if you were home at the time."

"So then who watches after the house when both Jaune and Ruby are out on jobs?" Pyrrha wondered.

"I'm sure he just hires someone to watch over the place," Blake waved a hand.

"That does make the most amount of sense," Weiss nodded.

"Who else would he leave in charge of his shop, his sentient weapons?" Ren asked jokingly.

Meanwhile, in the Grimm May Cry universe...

"So you're sure that in the darkness of your house, you saw a pair of red eyes?" Agni asked. He and Rudra were embedded into the ground, as Doppelganger Jaune held a phone between the two.

"Please calm down, ma'am, we'll come right over and have a look," Rudra said reassuringly. "Now what is the address?" There was a moment of silence as the two swords and shadow clone listened to the phone, Doppelganger writing down some notes on a small flip book.

"Got it. Don't worry miss, we're on our way," Agni called. The Scroll hung up, as Doppelganger grabbed the two swords by their handles, bringing them up into the air. "It's been a while since we were able to exercise our blades," he told Rudra.

"Indeed," his brother agreed. "Jaune hasn't used us in over two weeks." As the three sentient weapons moved to leave the shop, Rudra was turned to address a certain purple guitar leaning up against the wall. "Nevan, you're in charge until we get back."