Another Story, Another Season

Abe stretched as he headed out of the bathroom, making his way back into the theater.

"Theater?!" Abe jumped, confused at his sudden change in environment. Then he remembered that he was just the stand-in Avatar for the author of this fictitious story. "Well, I guess my living room was getting kind of crowded," he admitted. He made his way up onto the stage, in front of the giant screen. He patiently waited as Team RWBY, Team _NPR, Coco, Velvet, Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, and the adults made their way back into the theater as well. "So, is everybody ready to begin the next season?" Abe called to them.

"Yeah!" Ruby cheered, throwing her arms in the air.

"It'll be great watching our Fearless Leader bust some more heads!" Nora smiled.

"Funny, I could've sworn we were in a house fifteen minutes ago," Weiss mumbled. Ozpin smiled as he took a seat next to Glynda, who had joined Qrow and Tai in the middle center aisle.

"I do believe we're all prepared," he announced. Abe nodded.

"Great! I'll just run up to the projector booth and-" he was cut off as a purple portal opened in the front of the theater. "Oh, look at that! We have some more guests!"

"Oh my," a motherly voice gasped. "Where in Remnant are we?"

"I don't know," a gruff, masculine voice followed after. "Stay behind me, Kali."

"Kali?" Blake's eyes widened. She knew of only one person named Kali, and that was-

"Hey, Blake!" a blonde-haired boy with a yellow monkey tail broke the Cat Faunus out of her musings. "This is a pretty sweet hangout, gotta admit."

"Hey, Sun!" Yang grinned. "So you stepped through the portal, too, huh?"

"Yep!" Sun folded his arms in front of him. His tail curled around, forming a crude replica of a fist pointing a thumb at a pair of people behind him. "I ran into these two wandering the halls of Beacon, trying to find your room." He winked at Blake. "Said they were her parents."

"My... parents?" Blake's mouth fell open. Her parents came to Beacon looking for her?!

"Blake!" A female cat Faunus with large ears atop her head rushed up to Team RWBY's aisle, wrapping her arms around Blake. "Oh, my baby girl! I'm so happy you're okay!"

"Mother?" Blake's voice cracked. Her parents still cared about her. "Mom, I..." Blake wanted to apologize. She wanted to beg for her parents' forgiveness. She wanted to say anything, but her mother had grabbed her by the cheeks, examining her face.

"Have you been eating right?" Kali asked, drilling her daughter like an army interrogator. "Have you recently been ill? Have you been getting enough sleep?" She winked suggestively. "Have you made any male friends recently?"

"Kali, please," a large, bearded man groaned as he approached Team RWBY. Pyrrha, who was sitting in the row behind Blake with Ren and Nora, made eye contact with him.

"Are you Blake's father?" she asked. The man smiled, and nodded.

"I am. Ghira Belladonna, at your service." One of his hands gestured to the older Cat Faunus in the room. "This is my wife, Kali." He pointed at Sun. "This is the thorn in my side, Sun."

"We've met." Ren commented dryly.

"Yeah, I already know all these guys." Sun looked around the theater. "So, what have you all been up to?"

......................

"So this Mr. Arc, he's a Huntsman?" Ghira asked after the audience finished their explanation.

"Well, actually, in our world, he's just a student at Beacon," Mercury corrected. "But in this show that Abe created," he pointed up on the stage where Abe was, who waved, "he's a Huntsman."

"And a good Huntsman, too," Cinder added. "He fought his way through an entire tower full of Grimm, and defeated a small army of White Fang, as well."

"He did?" Kali asked in surprise.

"He did," Emerald confirmed.

"So now we're all waiting for Abe to put on the next part of the series," Qrow called from his seat. "Hurry it up, will you?"

"Alright, I'm going!" Abe jumped off the stage, and began making his way up to the projector booth. As he passed by Coco and Velvet, who were sitting in the left center aisle, the Rabbit Faunus stopped him.

"Hey, I know Jaune saved him and all, but are we ever going to see Adam again?" she asked. At the mention of Adam, Ghira and Kali tensed up. Abe nodded.

"He'll be back," he reassured her. "But not in this season. I actually have a whole story focusing specifically on Adam."

"When can we see that?" Coco asked.

"Soon." Abe made his way into the projector's booth. Ghira and Kali walked up the aisles, and took a seat behind the other adults. Sun joined Team RWBY and Team _NPR in the front row, sitting next to Weiss. "And now, without further ado, I present Jaune Arc in Grimm May Cry." There was a moment's pause. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Warning: this footage contains scenes of explicit violence and gore." And with that, the audience settled in to watch Grimm May Cry.