Mission 8: The Legendary Knight Returns

"Well, we're seven episodes in now, and Jaune's still trapped in the castle," Coco commented.

"With giant flaming Death Stalker that's been chasing him all throughout the place," Mercury added.

"Man, if I ever see Tyrian again, it'll be too soon!" Nora grumbled. Then the lights dimmed. "Ooh, the show's starting again!"

The episode started with Jaune standing on the other side of the silvery door he had unlocked last episode. A narrow stone pathway lay before him, so the Huntsman followed it until he was cut off by a gap in the middle. On the other side of the walkway was a green door, and below him was the central hall, far below. Jaune put a hand to his chin.

"I guess I'm jumping," he sighed, backing up so he could gain some more momentum.

"Be careful, kid," Qrow grimaced. "It's a long way down if you miss."

"Are you trying to make me more nervous?!" Pyrrha demanded. Ruby turned in her seat to address the spartan.

"It's alright, Pyrrha," she smiled. "Uncle Qrow is just as worried as you."

"Besides, we've come too far for Vomit Boy to be done in by a fall," Yang pointed.

Jaune took in a deep breath, then dashed forwards and leaped across the wide gap. He caught the edge of the other walkway with his arms, then quickly pulled himself up onto the stone platform.

"That was close!" Weiss gasped, removing her hands from her heart.

"Yeah," Sun nodded, relaxing his tail, which had extended up into the air. "I don't know if I could make that jump, and I do stuff like that all the time."

Jaune continued onwards, entering the room behind the green door. Inside he discovered what appeared to be a shrine. The stone floor was surrounded by iron bars, behind which orange flames crackled. In front of the Huntsmam stood another statue of the man in the main hall, this one with hands outstretched, face looking up towards the ceiling. Jaune looked up as well, and discovered the walls in the room stopped short of the ceiling.

"Huh, I wonder what's up there," Tai pondered.

"I'm sure Jaune will find out," Ozpin hummed.

"I need to get up there, somehow," Jaune murmured. He approached the statue. "So you're a god, huh? Thanks for helping a lowly mortal like me." The Huntsman grabbed onto one of the statue's arms, pulling himself up. Using it as a platform, he climbed onto the god's head and leapt towards one of the walls. Catching himself on the edge, he discovered that the walls were actually a walkway, the actual walls resting behind it. On the wall in front of him was a door, with a monstrous face carved above it.

"Creepy much?" Emerald commented.

"Indeed," Ms. Goodwitch nodded. "Whoever built this castle certainly had a taste for the taboo."

Jaune entered through the doorway, and found himself back outside the castle. There was a wall a few meters in front of him, so he jogged forward, and with a leap, vaulted over. The Huntsman found himself in a large circular area, surrounded by walls. A large portion of the ground below him was made out of glass. A large, open gate waited in front of him.