M-27: IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

"I'm really nervous about this episode," Blake admitted, as the lights began to dim. "Adam is a capable combatant, don't get me wrong, but those... whatever-machines in Sleet's body have made him nigh-invulnerable. Not to mention the fact he's wielding the powers of a Maiden, despite the fact he's clearly a male!"

"He'll be fine, Blake," Yang reassured her, though her voice made it clear she was trying to convince herself, as well. "I mean, he can't possibly be as strong as Mundus, and Jaune beat the Grimm King all by himself!"

"Yes, but has Adam ever fought a Grimm King?" Weiss pointed out. Nobody answered. "Exactly. We have NO idea how this battle could turn out."

"Please, Adam, don't die on us..." Ruby whispered.

The episode began with the distant sound of combat, overlooking the flaming wreckage of the Colossus. Gradually, the camera zoomed in to show Adam and Sleet, both bare-chested and currently trying to kill each other.

"You're going down!" the Councilman snarled, hurling a giant flaming orb at the bull Faunus, who rolled out of the way. As soon as the fiery sphere connected with the ground, it exploded, hurling sand and tongues of flame into the air. Adam leapt over the smoking crater and quickly attacked with Wilt, striking Sleet on either side of his neck with his sword's blade. However, the Councilman's skin simply turned black and hardened, causing the sword to bounce harmlessly off his body at each strike. "That ain't gonna work," Sleet sneered, before empowering his arms with wind. The Councilman launched several brutal punches at the bull Faunus's chest, but they were blocked by the flat of Wilt's blade.

"You're definitely tougher than the Shades of Death," Adam admitted, before leaping into a backflip to avoid a bolt of lightning that leapt down from the sky above him. Pulling Blush off his hip, the bull Faunus thrusted his scabbard forward, and fired a bullet straight at Sleet's heart, only for it to slam into one of the Councilman's blackened arms, and drop pitifully to the ground. "Even Jaune has given me less trouble than you," he continued, shaking his head in exasperation.

"But, didn't Jaune beat Adam?" Pyrrha mentioned, mildly confused.

"Yes, but don't forget, Jaune was almost killed in that battle himself," Ren reminded her. "Sleet, meanwhile, is practically invincible, thanks to those nanomachines that protect his body from injury. If Adam runs out of Aura, it's all over."

"Come on, Adam!" Nora called, clutching her hands together nervously. "You can't lose here! You've come too far!"

Sleet slammed a foot down onto the ground, and suddenly, steam began to rise out of the sand surrounding Adam. The bull Faunus leaped forwards, narrowly avoiding a large mound of spiked ice that burst from the ground beneath him. As soon as he landed, though, the Councilman thrusted a hand forward, unleashing a beam of energy that Adam barely managed to block. Using his sword to absorb the attack, the bull Faunus slid Wilt back into its sheath, then quickly drew it again, unleashing a wave of red energy. In response, Sleet hardened up his body, allowing the attack to slam against his chest, where it quickly fizzled out.

"Oh, come ON!" Adam grumbled, before the Councilman zoomed towards him. The bull Faunus managed to duck under a fiery punch thrown at his head, then tapped his intercom, causing eight hard light swords to appear around Sleet and thrust towards him, only to shatter like glass as they connected with his rock-hard body. Chuckling, the Councilman lifted a leg and drove it into Adam's chest, hurling him backwards several yards. Groaning, the bull Faunus pushed himself up onto his knees, clutching at his stomach, as his Aura flashed heavily around his body.