TONY!!!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MANY PROJECTS AND HOCKEY GOING ON. PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS FOR BOTH OF MY BOOKS. ENJOY!
Natasha's POV
It was nice to have that one day to me and Clint. It took pressure off of me. I had no idea how to plan for a wedding. I can't even plan a meal correctly.when I was sleeping I guess Clint decided to stay up a bit later. I wonder why. Normally when I go to bed he comes with unless he is on a mission or he is very sick. In that case I would make him sleep on the couch and have Bruce tend to him, because I am useless in the medical area of my job. Speaking of job I am thinking of doing half days from now on. I can't be at S.H.I.E.L.D. 24/7 anymore I have been keeping this gigantic secret and I have no clue if I should tell anyone yet. I could ruin my career forever. I guess I can admit that I wouldn't miss it all that much but I would miss it so much. I would have nothing to do. Nobody to kill on purpose. Well I always have Tony to beat up. He has seen my skill when I went in the ring with happy a couple years back. Ah well I'll figure it out soon... I hope.
" Natasha are you ok?"
' yea I'm fine why?'
" you haven't moved for the past hour."
' oh I was just thinking.'
" thinking about what?"
' us, Tony, S.H.I.E.L.D., and Happy.'
" ok... What for?"
' I don't know when I know I'll tell you.'
" promise?"
' promise.'
" I love you."
' I love you too!'

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT I WAS SUPER BUSY THIS WEEK WOTH HOCKEY TOURNAMENTS AND SCHOOL PROJECTS. PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS FOR CHAPTERS P. OH IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING FUNNY LOOK UP, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH, ALAN RICKMAN IMPRESSION ON JIMMY FALLON. IT IS GREAT.
BYE