Admitting

HEY GUYS SO AS OF NOVEMBER 4th THIS BOOK HAS 125 READS AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THAT AND I LOVE YOU ALL ENJOY
Clints POV
Today is the day I ask her out on that date I have been waiting for, for ages. I'm finally going to tell her how I feel about her. How that nothing in the world is going to make me stop loving her.
"Natasha Romanoff, will you take up my offer and go on that date with me?"
'Of course where shall we go?'
"We can go to a Russian restaurant or any diner you can choose I will eat anything."
' I haven't had shawarma in a long time but I think we should go to, bistro a la mode.'
"That new place that everybody is talking about on the corner?"
' yea. Do you want to pick me up or meet there?'
" I will pick you up. I haven't been able to treat you to a dinner like this a lot so I'm going to make that most out of this night."
I shouldn't have said that last part because Tasha looked at me funny probably reading my eyes and knowing that I like her already. I hope she doesn't see that because if she does, it is going to ruin this whole night.
Natasha's POV
I can't wait for my date with Clint tonight it is going to be magical and I am going to tell him how I finally feel about him and hope he feels the same way.
I put on a slim red and black dress like the one I wore in Budapest. I wanted to make this the night neither of us will forget. I put on very little makeup just enough to make my eyes pop and my cheeks look a little rosy but that is it.
Clint's POV
I chose to go classy tonight and wear something that looks like my suit but is comfortable. I see Natasha and she is looking amazing. I couldn't keep my mind off of her. As I get my mind back into the original place it was set I decide to complement her.
"You look very beautiful tonight Natasha"
'Thank you Clint you cleaned up fine yourself.'
"Are you ready to go or would you like a minute to make yourself more beautiful."
'I think I am ready to go what time do you think we will be out till, just incase I need to bring comfy clothes and shoes.'
"It depends what you would like to do tonight. if we just have dinner you are fine but if you come to my place you may want to bring some clothes with you"
I wink at her after she looks at me like what I just said meant the world to her or something.
HEY SO I AM GOING TO GAVE TO DO A PART 2 ONLY BECAUSE I WAS AT SCIE CE NORTH AND I WAS AND STILL AM UP GOING ON MY 30th HOUR RIGHT NOW. SO PLEASE DONT BE MAD THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE THE STORY ALOT