Sleepover part 2

HEY I CANT WAIT FOR AGE PF ULTRON AND NOW INFINITY WAS PARTS 1 and 2
Clints pov

Nat makes this so hard for me. I am pretty sure she thinks I like her and I just don't want to make quick assumptions and when I am sure I will make my move. I am the famous hawkeye I battled chitauri I helped defeat Loki, if I can do those things I think I can my partner that I love her.

I guess I have to tell her soon before I make a fool of myself and then have her get a guy that is not me.
------
Nat wakes up and I feel comforted, loved and that I have hope. I hope Natasha feels the same way. Man I love her so much. Today is the day I tell her I am going to take her on a date and tell her there and hope that she doesn't think I'm crazy.

"Morning beautiful" I say jokingly
'Morning Barton, what's for breakfast?'
"We are having pancakes!" I love pancakes

A/N I BUT QUOTATIONS FOR CLINT AND APOSTROPHES FOR NATASHA

' yay can mine have chocolate chips'
" of course the most beautiful assassin should get what she wants" I wink I hope she gets it. I think to my self.
'You are to nice Clint that's what I love you for'

Natasha's pov

'You are to nice Clint that's what I love you for'
Did I really just say that. I hope he doesn't know that I like him. I have to keep my straight face on.
" Tasha would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?"
' I would love to Barton as long as I get to pay the bills'
" I can't let you do that I have money I'm not a bum on the streets or Maria"
' well thank god your not a woman or a bum.'
Knowing I will not win the fight because Clint is way to difficult I let him win and that makes him happy so I'll just play along with it.

WELL SO HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER I A. SO HAPPY THAT IMGET TO WRITE THIS FOR MY READERS. ALSO THANK YOU DEARLY FOR THE 50 READS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME BECAUSE KIDS AT MY SCHOOL THINK IM STUPID A D I CANT WRITE A BOOK SO YEA THATS MY LIFE
BYE NOW