Christmas part 3

CAN I EVEN CALL IT CHRISTMAS PART 3 ANYMORE LIKE ITS PRETTY MUCH THE NEW YEAR. YAY 2015 IS ALMOST HERE HOORAY NOW FOR HOCKEY TOURNAMENTS EVERY OTHER WEEK YAY.

General POV
"We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year"
" thor shut your face hole it's almost New Years"
" I know man of iron but the plush toy that Maria got me got it stuck in my brain"
' well shut up it's annoying I can't hear my boyfriend'
" no Christmas is my time of year"
Christmas in Jamaica was brilliant. Everyone got what they asked for accept Loki. Though he never gets what he wants so yea. Clint got a couple of new arrows from Loki which Tony designed. Tony got Steve wrapped up with a bow on his head. Steve got some Asgardian technology that he has no idea how to use from thor. Thor got the plush toy from Maria. Maria got chocolate and a new car from nick. Nick got a pair of glasses to help with his eye that works with J.A.RV.I.S. From bruce. Bruce got new stretchy pants from Natasha. Natasha got a new gun and some clothing from lulu lemon from clint. And finally Loki got peanut butter and jam sandwiches from Tony.
Everyone had fun and went home. But that was not the end of the celebrations. New Year's Day was coming soon and clint had a huge idea. The idea consists of a ring and commitment.

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT I WAS BUSY WATCHING AGENTS OF SHIELD AND I WAD THINKING ABOUT ADDING THEM IN. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS, OK? BYE HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAIL HYDRA