Plans

OK IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE BEEN READING SOME REALLY GOOD JOHNLOCK FANFICS HENCE THE PIC ABOVE OR ON THE SIDE IT ALL DEPENDS. DO I HAVE ANY SHERLOCK WATCHERS OR JOHNLOCK SHIPPERS. LET ME HEAR A WHOOP WHOOP. PIC CREDITS TO MY SELF. I WAS BORED. LOL IM SOO WEIRD ENJOY
General POV
Natasha and Clint are sitting in the common area attempting to plan for the wedding. Mind you they are attempting. Clint doesn't understand why it needs to have a colour theme, dinner menu thingys and, a guest list. So pretty much the whole wedding. Natasha on the other hand understands all of it but is distracted by the ring on her finger and her fiancée acting dumb.
'Clint honey why don't we take a break?'
" ok can we go for a walk?"
' of course.'
Natasha and Clint were ready to go out but they got stopped by Tony and Steve running around aimlessly in the garage.
" hey! Care to explain why you two are running around like kids?"
" we were getting ready to leave."
' where to?'
" Boston. The red socks are playing tonight and Stevie doesn't want to miss it. It's his favourite team. I got us exclusive seats."
" ok that's reasonable. Hope you have fun."
" oh we will."
Natasha thought it was a little odd that Tony would do something like that to make Steve happy. Clint was wondering the same thing. Could they be getting married in Boston and not telling the rest of the avengers? They wouldn't dare do that to their team especially Steve.
They eventually got on their walk. After 5 hours of stalking on the two. It turns out they were just going to see a red socks game. Natasha was way to tired of planning so she got into bed. Clint on the other hand decided to surprise Natasha by getting pepper to come in plan it. Yes he was secretly listening to everything Natasha was mumbling. She's going to wake up and pepper is going to show her, her plans and the weight of the wedding got seemingly lighter.

SORRY THE LAST LITTLE BIT WAS CRAPPY BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE. MY NEW ONE SHOT BOOK IS UP IFF YOU WANT TO TAKE A LOOK AT IT. JUST GO ONTO MY PAGE IT SHOULD BE THERE. I NEED IDEAS PLEASE. SOMETHING FOR THE WEDDING OR FOR A ONE SHOT. PLEASE ANYTHING. OK PEACE